Followers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

2nd post of birthday

The continue post......



Uh huh, i had mentioned this on my previous post. My tuition mates celebrated my birthday at tuition centre after a day my birthday which is on last friday, 18th September. Okay things happened like this. While we are studying on the halfway, everybody was like busy talking on the phone, or went to the toilet, or chatting to each other. Later on, Yong Hoong hold a cake into the classroom with his both hands, and everybody was singing birthday song.

I asked : "Huh? Whose birthday? How come i don't know?"

*I looked at my friend, she lifted her shoulders*

A big cake with 7 candles put infront of me on the table. Hah! This was the 3rd birthday surprise i'd received man. They really gave me a big surprise of this. I was thinking OMG? Is this for me? Oh gosh i was so damn touched at the moment. I thought my birthday was over so they will not celebrate for me again. Manatau? Allah terharu lah ni. Aww~ I was so happy and felt a sense of sweeeet. Thanks friends! ;)

Aiyah you know lah. Doing prank on me. AGAIN. -.-

Before that kena wet flour, then the next day kena cake's cream pulak. Ish

Yeah fayveret blueberry cake. Notice the name on it ;)

I'd been forced to bite the candle up with using my mouth. Yew

Nah! I knew this! Grrr.. Putting cream on my face and hair @@

Don't run away!!!!

See my kanasai face. Wtf

These are the dudes and babes that going crazy with me all the time! ;D




__________


Saturday, 19th September 2009.

I went to Sunway Pyramid with Cyrus to celebrate my postpone birthday. G-Force is the movie that we have for that day. The ginny pigs are adorable, aww feel like wanna have one too. :) The movie was kinda nice yet the storyline was just moderate only. Well, i rate 7/10 for it.

We had Italiannies for our dinner. Aiks it's in dutch billing style again. Blah don't care, enjoy the foods is the most important thing. ;) The restaurant is so grand and we had been served by the staffs politely. I felt we were like a pair of noble couple walking in. The ambiance and environments of the restaurant are so glamorous and relaxing. Gosh i was like in the heaven neh. Truth to be told, this was the first time i went there and i lost my "Italiannies virginity" d. Wtf LOL. And there was the place i'd been proposed by him. Teehee. :P

Olive oil with the... Is that toast bread? Uh whatever. Anyway it's nice ;)

Peachlifter. I tasted some sparkling juice in it. Thumbs up!

Spaghetti with Meatballs. Gosh the meatballs are really HUUUGE kayy.

Classic Pizza behind there. Friggin deliciousss. Arghh~ *saliva dropping*

I looked so beh kua that day lah. My goodness -.-

Hah, how gorge is him. :)

Delicacy foods + Nice environment = Purrrfect ;D

Memorable dinner ♥


After eating, met up Cyrus's family then his dad fetched me back home. First time taking picture with his mom that asked from her. :/


-


p/s: Just came back from Genting today. Tiring~

No comments: