Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ipoh Trip


9 days left :D

Ooopss, you know wat i mean. Teehee :P

As what i written in my previous post, I went to Ipoh on last last weekend for 2 days 1 night. Stayed at Heritage Hotel and what i could comment for the hotel was so sucks. Bullshyt. Boo

Nights ; Loitered at Pasar Malam, then next we went to Ipoh Parade. Didn't shop much thing but just bought myself a piece of clothes due to the clothes there was so lalas. Omgosh, I couldn't buy it because i'm fear later the fashion's police come and catch me, as what my sister said me :/ She always told me that my clothing was so unfashionable and kinda lala. So she wanted to report to the fashion's police and arrest me up. I really don't understand what her so called "fashionable" means. Wtf.

I bought this. Not lala gua? :/

-

Sunday ; My parents brought me to Gua Tempurung due to i had never been there before. Oh there was adventurous and awesome! :D There're 4 packages to choose which shown in the picture below. I choose the "Top Of the World" due to have to match the schedule time. So it was only dry and we did not walk through the cave's river. It's quite tiring because there're lots of staircases have to climb up and down. I bet i must have a try for the most challenging and strenuous package-Grand Tour someday. ;)

Inside view

Can you see a lamb image on the cave's wall?

Say Hi to my dad :)

Looks like a pair of scary eyes huh? It's just 2 lubangs.

River water

My class's name! ARA :)

-

Next, we went to Felda Residence Hot Springs Sg. Klah(Sungkai). My mom did not join us for the hot spring due to she was not feeling well. So, just me and my dad. :/ Enjoyed taking pictures and soak my foots in the blardy hot water. We did boiled the eggs too. :) Felt kinda lonely over there, cos nobody accompany me to have fun. :(

After couple of minutes, this was the result.

My dad looks enjoy in the damn hot water huh? :/

EGGGSSS!!! :D

90-100 celcius area.

Time to BACK. ;D

-

Happy Birthday To,

-080909-
ChristinaChin [Friend]
BillyNg [Cousin]

-

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: