Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Pap


He's the most generous men to me in the world. His lovely smile always make me feel a sense of sweet. His humour jokes always make me smile and laugh. He fetched me anywhere whenever i want to go. He cleans the house and did the chores. He has a patience heart and always think for others before he thinks for himself. He's the one who always care for me and my siblings. Whatever i want, he definitely would try his best to satisfied me. He gave me everything the best. Uh i'm hardly describe him in words man. He is good enough to be the best father in the universe. He gave me a perfect family. Thanks daddy. I love you!

Happy 54th Birthday, My Beloved Papa. :)

Ohyea, his favourite hobby is similiar with me. He lovesss singing lots! And so do i. You're my idol in my heart forever pap. You're my supermen. ;D

I and my sister did this birthday card for him. And we gave him a shirt and a liverpool keychain as the birthday present. He's a loyal Liverpool fan weyh! In fact, he had influenced me to be a Liverpool fan also. Lol

Damn where's my sister's picture? :/

My mom bought that cake on my dad's birthday. Just took pictures and celebrated it just passable only. We don't even sing the birthday song wtf

He saw i camwhore with my cousins that time. Then he tried to camwhore himself with using his phone too! See, how cute is he. :P


-

Daughter,
Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: