Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

KL Trip

I'm a malaysian and stayed near to KL for 16 years. But i had never been visit KL's attractions places before. Sounds ridiculous huh? Last friday, my mom's tour guide group organized to visit the KLCC's Sky Bridge. So i just followed her meanwhile bring my cousin and a friend. We had visited KLCC, KL Tower and Muzium Negara. 3 places are already tiring me and my legs gonna be cripple. :S

Cousin and Dad at KLCC

The lift. We headed to the SkyBridge that located at 41th floor within 41 secs.

SkyBridge Corridor.

KL's view. It was like a Monopoly game when i looked down from top.


Next station : KL Tower.

Reached! :)

We didn't go up to the top of KL tower due to the tickets are expensives. :/ So just visit around then headed to the museum. The open air bus was chun! :)

Here we are, Muzium Negara. :D

Cyrus, Winnie, Noel

Please refer more pictures at my facebook's photo album. Click HERE.

-

p/s: 2 more days left! :D

No comments: