Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random post

Happy Sweet Sixteen to Yennie and Happy Birthday to My Pappie.


Wokehh i'm being so RANDOM now. Freaking bored till i don't know what should i do. Blogging just the only one thing can do when in boredom. :/

Today is my dad and Yennie's birthday. Didn't make any special celebration for my dad this year due to he's going to attend his friend's wedding dinner at Johor. Grr spoiled the plan of eating birthday dinner with him tonight. Me and my sister get a present for him and we're planning to do a birthday card with paste our photos in it. But then now i still haven't pass the presents to him, even the birthday card is still incomplete with empty pages and lying in my cupboard still. I can't find the right timing to give the present lar wtf. When i should give neh? Going to be belated birthday present d. Swt

Yennie's birthday? She's attending her sister wedding dinner too. Can't celebrate with her also. The same reason. Apa boleh buat? Stay at house lah. Bored like shyt. Anybody can intro some offline games to me? I'm lazy to download online games. Moreover, facebook's game applications were already turned me into boredom. Aiks I need it desperately. I'm interested in some action games. Examples, doing a restaurant business such as diner dash, or something like The Sims is fine for me also, or maybe L4D? Uh whatever. Just throw any games for me! NEEDED ASAP! :S


- RANDOM PICS -


WifeyIrene & HubbyWinnie

Simple green sleeveless shirt from Nichii

Forever21


Which the NICEST? Comment pleaseee :))


_________


Aku punya birthday presentsss. Any belated presents out there? Hahah i know i'm greedy. :P


HUGE birthday card made by ShinYii and Kailiven. And some birthday notes wrote by tuitionmates.

Forever21's Yellow clothe from ShinYii (She knows i don't have any clothe with yellow in colour)

Kitschen's purple tube shirt from Yennie (She knews i like this shirt before. (: )

BlackNWhite tube shirt from Elaine & Cheryline

Cadbury Black Forest Chocolate Bar from Darvin (Ohyea it's from 7eleven lol)

BROS bottle by Jessie (She saw my bottle had been used for ages ==)

Phone's hanging accessories from BABY! ♥ (I'm hanging on my handphone right now :D)



Thank you very much for everyone's birthday presents. The birthday cakes and wishes. The surprises and celebrations. I appreciate alottt. You guys really gave me a super hyper duper SWEEEET SIXTEEN. Thank you. Terima kasih. Aligatoh. Nandri. Xie xie. Toh zeh. LoveYeaa! :DD


-


p/s: I miss him lots. :(((


Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: