Followers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Random

RANDOM

I bought this necklace from CatsWhisker for 80% discount. 3 BUCKS ONLY. Nice grab :)

-

I tried all these clothes at Forever21. Note the word of "tried". Not "buy". Wtf

-

Pooling was COOL!! Must ask me out for playing kayy! :DD

-

Church Building Fund's Dinner, Orchestra band at Bukit Jalil.

CHUN eh? Too bad, i don't know to admire such thing and it was like my hypnosis music. :/

-

This is cute! And nice. Snacks are good for you to spend your boredom. ;)

I'm Sick. D:

-

My birthday was haven't over. Lots and lots peoples are going to celebrate my postpone birthday! Perhaps the whole school holiday week will be my birthday? :O Will be update all my birthdays post and pictures after i've finish syok-ing. HAHAH. Still have peoples wish me today even tough my birthday was over. Cool. My SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY ARE AWESOME! :DDD


Status : Still in the birthday mood + Happy in school's holidayss ;D

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: