Followers

Monday, May 4, 2009




SAWADEEKAAA~ :)

The third day of my Thailand's trip.

3rd day-Sunday

the 3rd day i spent my whole day time at Pattaya. There's COOL~ :D Woke up in damn early morning at 5:30am, cos go from Bangkok to there by car need 2 hours journey. Sien lo.

When we reached there, there was raining. Finally a hot weather turns cold. Phew~ But the rain doesn't effect our programme :) First, we went to the biggest Gem factory in Pattaya. The gems are so damn damn nice wei. My mom almost buy it for me. But too bad. I still doubting dunno wanna buy or not. Aiks. You know la. Buy things must think properly one ma rite? In order to not wasting the money. At last we din buy :( But mom brought me a pearl ring and a pearl bracelet. Although it's not as expensive as gem, but it's nice! I like it baybeh :D

Then then, we went to the beach and sit the speed boat to the Pattaya Island. We did enjoyed the speed boat! Feels so syok when sitting the boat with a so damn fast speed. haha. Mom don't let me play the parachute. So chi gek lehhh.. Sighh. So sad le.. :( I want to play lorrrr.. Fine i swear to myself i sure go there again next time. :P

We din play anything at the island. Jus walk around and see the view only. We drank Heineken beer. Nice :) After that, we went to a very BIG and HUGE garden called NongNooch Garden. It's a very huge land that own by a very rich owner. The garden is freaking big till you can't walk finish @@

Then we see the Thailand's cultural show and elephant's show. The elephants are soooo cuteee!! They know how to draw and played many sports such as football, bowling, basketball, archery, ride bicycle, gymnastic with playing the hula hoop and ribbons. And they know how to massage! lol~ That part very funny lo :D They are so freaking clever! I damn pui fok their trainer. How can he train all the elephants till so geng and pandai leh?

Then till evening, we back to Bangkok lu. Reached there also almost 7pm something d. Everybody felt so tired. So just have our dinner d then back to hotel and rest le..


Pictures Time! ;)

Morning rain and having a hot coffee
My mummie :)
Can you see all the peoples with parachute? I want too :(
The speed boat
I know i'm fat :((
The special tall tree
LongLive The King How would it be if this ant is a real ant? xD
My "friends". LOL
The cutie elephants
Bed Timeeee! Zzzzz..





To be continueee...





[ DOYOUKNOWHOWMUCHIMISSYOU? ]

No comments: