Followers

Monday, May 11, 2009


26th day


Hello

How you guys celebrate mother's day yesterday? Have a great delicious dinner with your family? Cool. Me? Nothing special. Jus went to church early in the morning. Then the whole afternoon just stay at house due to my sister want to study for her exam in the next day. Then at night, have dinner with relatives at Klang. Do you know where we ate? At a food court. wth. Boring rite? Yes it is. I thought i can have a good dinner with my family, but my mom and sis spoiled the programme. Sigh

Today ; Emo in the school. I din open my mouth and talk with anyone for the whole assembly in the morning. Reason? Him :(

____


Yesterday morning i jog for 30 rounds non-stop of the whole basketball's court. Next target: 40 rounds. Tomorow got basketball training. Woo yeah~ ^^

This is the pictures that i captured yesterday. Lets see my dearest daddie and my cousin :)


My dad is CUTE. Don't you think so? Cousin-hood







[ YOUDRIVEMECRAZY ]

No comments: