Followers

Friday, May 29, 2009


Ohaiyo


I think i had damn freaking long din update any post in my bloggie here. Sorry yea. My blog's fans remember don't run away leh. haha

Kayy.. Lets say how am i in the whole week. Exams exams. Finally over d. Phew. Results going to get my life off. Mampus. Especially the hardest subject, Additional Mathematic. Fcukedup.

Fine, don't say bout my seong sam si d. Well, I'm back to myself. And now i'm officially single. Good? No more standing on the middle line anymore. No more depress and complicated in relationship. It's a freaking damn bloody tough and hard thing to find a person that suitable for you in this world. Congratez to those who found, and deep condolences to those who haven't found it. Same gang. Lol

Later will be going to Port Dickson with parents. Vacation? No, just for fun. wtf. What's my plan tomorrow? A thing that i freaking long din do already. Watch movie! Shopping! Wuyeah shake your ass baybeh~ How's my "Ddie"? Going to meet him tomorrow. :O

The movies that i want to watch!!!

Night and the Museum 2-Battle of the Smithsonian
Terminator Salvation
Monster vs Aliens
And this, The Twilight-New Moon. Will be coming out on November.
Omg cant wait for it :O

________



Currently playing this game application in facebook. Restaurant City. For me, this game is quite boring. The best way to up level is just leave the game running for the whole day. That's all. Swt

_______


I went to Melacca for my cousin's daughter's 1 year old birthday dinner on last saturday. My cutie cousin finally get to 1 year old already and started know how to walk with her tiny little foots. Time passed so damn fast wei. Jus check it out the pictures. :)


For sure cant miss my camwhore picture. Lawl
The huge big mickey mouse cake. It's nice seriously
Do you know how hard to capture this fella? She keep moving ==

________


Olala~ Holiday started!!! 2 weeks of school holiday. What can i do in these 2 weeks? Anyone wanna ajak me out? Teehee :D

No comments: