Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2009



I went to a 15 hours trip to Port Dickson 2 days ago. Why called 15 hours? Because i just went there for 15 hours. Minus 8 hours of sleeping, i just spent my time there for 7 hours. wth. sweat betul. Luckily i brought my laptop there, otherwise i'm going to grow mushroom and full of greenish fungi.

Saturday ; Ate my breakfast buffet at the hotel then straight away go to SP. I watched "Night At The Museum 2". Yarh it is a freaking farnie comedy show. 'Brandon? No it's Brundon.' LOL! Who already watched this movie sure know wats that mean. :D

I met my pet dad, Jesse. We have our dinner at Tony Roma's. The first time i went to this damn high classy restaurant. For him, maybe it's just a common and normal restaurant =X The foods at there are all in a damn big portion, omg i can't finish it all seriously :O

Just view the pictures that captured yesterday :)


I saw this at pyramid. It's CUTEEE!! haha
My leftover foods ==
nice shot captured by Jesse
Winnie / Jesse

___________



Jus now having video call with him. This damn freaking farnie look snapshot by him. I have one condition for you all if you wanna see it. That is-PLEASE DO NOT LAUGH! ><

OHH EMM GEE! Damn sohai wei.. wtf XD


-xoxo-

No comments: