Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2009


The 24th day


Hey Youuu!

Yesterday ; Friday. I ponteng skul and went to pyramid. Teehee. Out with my pet bro and my cousins. Jus watched a movie that act by Edison Chan-Sniper. Hmm, for me just so so lo. Front of the movie was so damn sien lo. At the back only started to chi gek. Aiks. Actually i don't wanna watch this movie, but all of them want to watch. So just follow lo. I want to watch "Mall Cop" lehhh! The trailer seems so funny. Ish

Then at night, went to eat dinner with my grandfather and relatives. Feeling no mood that time. I keep drinking red wain and throw all the foods into my mouth to release my stress and emo. Sighhs


Winnie / Soong Yi [Kai Gor] :)

Winnie / Noel [Cousin]
______


Today ; Saturday. Saw something cute at Jaya 33.


Bride and Groom that made by balloon. COOL!!






Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Did you guys prepare any present for your beloved mother? Aiks. Winnie did you? No i didn't. Wth ><



[ LOVESHURTINGMYHEARTDEEPLY ]

No comments: