Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

070509

-The 22th day-


Finally, 3 weeks passed. These few days, i had think bout alot of things. Our memories, our passes, our loves had been before. But now.. Do i still have a chance? I don't know. I really wanna know the answer. I want him back to me so much. I missed his voice alot. Do i still have the chance to in love with him again? Baby i need you badly. Sooner it will be happen something that i don't hope to happen. I'm ready for it. Sigh
___

Today just went to basketball training. Wth. FREAKING TIRED SIALL~ Oh gosh, my whole body is damn freaking pain. Even i turn my upper body to the back, my palms and arms are pain. My abs are pain. Even i laugh or sneeze also pain. Wtf. @@
How come like this? Who ask me don't always exercise? Tu lahh reason. Aiks. Kesian betul nii.. :((( Today i just run for 20 rounds of the basketball court. Bapak sikit laaa. It's not enought kay?? So damn cha d. Ish! I'll train myself and have a better stamina. Ush ush ushh~! Jia you jia you winnie!! :)

Basketball ROXXXX!! :DDD






p/s: You're fat! Winnie! :(






[ DOISTILLHAVEACHANCE? ]

No comments: