Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009


The fourth day of Bangkok's trip..
4th day-Monday


Nothing special. Cos i'm going back to Malaysia in the afternoon. Morning just had my breakfast. Then went to jalan jalan around there. I and my mom went for the Thai's massage. For me, it's just ok ok only. I prefer foot massage. Or shoulder massage. It will be more syok for me :)

Jus see the pictures below ba :)
Thai's massage
nice outside view from the aeroplane
GoodBye Thailand :)
I miss my doggie.. means I Miss You.... :(
finally can sleep back my bed.. huhu


__________


Yesterday is my most bad luck day. Happened many bad things in the wholeee dayy long on me. wth. Make me sibehh mm song. Arghh~!! Stupid fella made me damn angry. Ishhhhh! You're the worstt coach i ever seen. You're sucks. **** you!


p/s:
-My whole body is so damn freaking pain now. My legs, arms, abs... :(((
-I addicted in BASKETBALL noww!! :DDD





[ MYHEARTISBELONGSTOYOU ]

No comments: