Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Up-dead


UPDEAD UPDEAD !!!


Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! How are you doing, my lovely readers? Miss my posts? X)

I am damn damn damn PEK CHEK of this freaking blog post. I've written half of this on the halfway, then i was plan to save it and continue write on the next day. But when i open back, IT'S ALL GONE?! WARRAFAK?! -___-" Therefore, i have to rewrite again. This is so so so UN-AWESOME.

Well, my trial has ended finally. One more month left to the SPM. Which means, i still left 1 more month to prepare for it. I shall study like a mad dog that stuck myself in the room and face to the books like there's no tomorrow wtf. Argh whatever. Trials has just ended. Give me some break please!

And here, i'm gonna blog all the events that i missed out to blog in this whole freaking month of September. Due to my dad had confiscated my laptop a month ago, that is why my blog is so freaking dead and i have to live in the com-less days. What a pity. I thought i'm not gonna see my laptop until my SPM ends, but you know what, miracles do exist in this world. I saw my laptop right on the table after i woke up in a morning hahaha. My pappie is awesome-ful!

On a week before my birthday, i went to Melacca(dad's hometown) with my family. It is because my parents get me an earlier birthday celebration with all my relatives together. So, we had a grand dinner with all my uncles, aunties and cousins. It's more like a reunion dinner instead of a birthday dinner lol. Btw, thanks to them for coming and the birthday angpaus from the elders! :D I was happy to celebrate my 17th birthday although that was just a simple ritual that organized by my parents for me.



On the way during the journey.



I brought this book along so that i can read it to kill my boredom in the car. But i end up read a few pages, then slept like a pig in the whole journey hahaha. This book "How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You" is belongs to Jeremy. I borrowed from him since ages ago, yet until now i still can't get to finish reading it due to my laziness. :P



Visited my baby cousin, Chloe! She looks cute and sweeeeeet. :) I was teaching her to pose PEACE. Lol



Sis and me. It is so so so rare that i could camwhore with her. Do we look alike? Not really right.



My another baby cousin. I used to call her Qi Qi. Cute max! (L)



Bergather-gather with all my relatives. Look at it, I HAVE A BIG BIG FAMILY. I'm proud that i was born in a lively family, and i'm enjoy having the jolly time with them. ;)



Mee Goreng! Spicy and delicious! THUMBS UP!!! (Y)



A kind of kuih called "Choi Bao". Yummaaayyyy~



Delicious homecook dinner at my aunty's house on the next day. Homecook dishes is always the warmest and loveliest food ever. :)



Melacca's Wan Tan Mee. The noodles is different with the KL's one. Theirs are in white, but here is in black. I prefer the white one, it is way more delicioussss! Is this selling in KL too? I wanna eat. :(

Here comes my actual birthday on 17/9/10. Ken celebrated with me by giving me some unpredictable surprises. He brought me to a mysterious place without telling me where is it.



And here is it, I-City!!! I wished to go there again after the first time i went there with my cousins for just a while. Then he fulfilled my wish by bringing me go for the second time. However i realized that there's actually not really nice to see also? Kinda boring by walking around just to see those colourful lights. :/ Well, the place is more suitable for those family that bring their kids along together.



Me and the cute little penguin.



That was so tiring after loitered at the huge park of I-City and we were sweating like shit. My heels is killing my foots. -.-

After that, dinner at Windmill Restaurant @ Klang.



Ready your cutlery, and start the meal!!!



My Grilled Salmon. I eat till very 'jelak'. ==



Happy 17th Birthday to me! ;)



Make a wish, and a year older already.



We took a lot of shots together and hardly could take a nice shot of we both. He complained that his mohawk hair has gone! LOL.



Noob cute face of him.

FYI, my dad's birthday is on the same month with me too. We celebrated his birthday at NewBox @ USJ 19 for karaoke together with my family.



Tossing champagne and greet Happy Birthday to my daddy! Great night we had. :D



Last but not least, a birthday present gave by my sis. It's a perfume. Best gift ever, since i've no perfume for my own before. Haha thanks sista!


Time flies. It's October now. And it's getting half more month to the November again. Excuse my cacated kek-sui post, i can write it better if my blog post never gone. -.- Please do support my blog although it is half dying at times. Hahaha. ;)


Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: