Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

MIA

Seek for freedom.


I am fucking grounded. No laptop, no outings, just can be a nerdy daughter that stays at home to study. Trial exam is coming, and i don't think i have the time to update my blog anymore. Until trial ends? Or SPM ends? Wtf i don't know. Nagging from parents and studies is my current harassment and a burden for me. I'm feeling depressed and stressful for all of these. I'm sleepless every night and emo all the time.

No more FB, no more tweeting, no more blogging. I shall be deactivate my FB account in this while i guess. Winnie Sin will be missing in action. I'll miss all of these, ALOT & ALOT. *sobs* :'(

Tomorrow is my birthday, yet i don't have the mood to celebrate also? I would be very happy in every year once my birthday is coming, and i will plan for how to celebrate it, and wonder what birthday present i will get. Yet, this year is different. I never expect people will get birthday present for me. I never thought nor plan how to celebrate my 17th birthday. I don't feel happy that my birthday is coming. And the most poor thing, i don't even want to celebrate my birthday. Birthday should be feeling happy, isn't it? Well, i've already expected how my birthday will goes in this year. Exam ruined my mood, ruined my holiday, and ruined my birthday. I'm not blaming or complaining. It's just a birthday, and i'm just 17. Nevermind it's okay. Birthday can be celebrate every year. I don't mind to pass an ordinary birthday once in a time. :)

Just a quick short post here. For the sake of telling you guys i will be MIA for a moment. I will be back once i get a chance to take a breath in the hell. Wish me luck in my trial and my fucking SPM!

Fuck my life. Fuck birthday. Fuck seventeen. Fuck 2010.

From the emo girl,
Miss W

No comments: