Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Screw 201010



Today is 20th Oct 2010, combined all the numbers together is mean 20102010. Though the date is nice, but it is a bad day for me. Something unfortunate happened to me in my school today. And it seriously pissed me off. No, i shouldn't get mad of it. Because it was my fault. Fine, skipped that stupid crap. Then it came again the another problem and the another one. It was like all the problems popped out once together and it's like a big rock crushing on me. Why must life have to be so miserable? I'm seriously out of my idea when there's nobody for me in such helpless condition. F today, F my school, F my life.

Niameh, even the Facebook also wants to bully me in this such awful day. I wondered why is Facebook being so dumb nowadays, it always get laggggggg frequently and i believed that many peoples are facing the same situation with me too. It getting worst and made me sibeh pek chek and don't feel wanna FB anymore. And that is why i always prefer Twitter and blogging. No more calling F for Facebook, called it Fuckbook.

Even a small matter of thing also makes me fed up, my phone's charger. I don't know what happened to my charger lah. Maybe it's the wire has problem then the electric can't connects to my phone or something else. I have to spend about 1 min to get my phone charge well if i'm lucky enough. If it doesn't, i have to repeatedly plug in and out the charger to my phone for 3 mins or more. You say, pek chek or not? Sigh.

Apa lagi? School. More and more Form 5 students never attend to school recently, and my class only just about half of the students presence. Teacher never teach in class, exam paper already got all and discussed. What we normally do in class is just always the same thing, revise, then revise again. Frankly, i don't have any good relation with all my subject teachers. Wait, not only my class's subject teachers, but is the whole teachers in my school. I've realized it now since one of my friend mentioned this to me in school today. Well, my attitude doesn't seems good. I'm impolite, i do know that, and i bet most of the people in school knows that too. I left 2 more months to leave that effing school, i have nothing to care about my discipline anymore. Whatever. Fyi, i just went into the discipline room today. Haha never expect that this would be the last time i stepped into the room in my final year in my school.

Parents. Well, I believe everybody would face the same issue about this every time in your life, or perhaps everyday. Their mumblings and nags are always is advises and lessons. I understand. Yet, children need freedom at times too, isn't it? I was just went somewhere else for just a while without telling them, and they could make a big fuss over a minor issue. What's the big deal man? It gave me a feeling that i have to ask for permission bout every single action i want to do before i do it. Example, "Hey mom, may I go to the toilet please?" Geez, i'm 17, not 7 years old kid anymore daddy and mummy. But i totally understand this, which parents doesn't worries bout their own children huh? Okay it was my fault again.

Relationship? I don't know how to talk about this. A sudden disappeared could happened just like that. He came, he goes. What's wrong? Don't ask me. I don't know what guys' thinking. They're always like to keep their problems in their heart instead of telling and share with their girlfriends. Yet for girls, they prefer talk everything to their boyfriends and blah blah blah all the crap stories even though the boy doesn't wants to listen to her. As long as the girl expressed it out, then she's satisfied. Perhaps that's the difference of the Mars and the Venus.

Life life life. I did said that life is awesome. Uh huh, life is definitely great when everything goes smoothly for you. But when all the obstacles come over you, you will never ever say that anymore. And you will say, FML.

Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: