Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Love You Like I Always Do

My world is Black & White, until I'd found your love.


The days without FB is just normal. No affect to me though. Adverse, it's benefited me. :) I have no more feelings towards Facebook. I wouldn't have the thought to on fb via mobile web whenever i am. When i was still playing Fb, i would never stop looking at Fb's updates and check out my notifications all the time. When the phone is around me, then i will have the impulse to surf the fb website. But, it's not anymore now. I can concentrate on my studies without the luring of my phone. Say YAY to me! (Y) :D

Nevertheless, i still can't endure the 'seducing' of Twitter. :( I was studying in my living room this afternoon, and my laptop is just placed right beside me. Arghh, do i have to delete my Twitter account as well too? Wtf NO WAY! I shall stuck myself in my room quietly and study, but not beside my laptop! This experiment has tested by me, it will never works. Duhhhh! Obviously lahhh. Dumbass -.- Or should i go to the library to study for a better effect? Will i be more gungho and semangat to study? O_O

Introduce you guys a nice song. Like I Always Do by Drew Ryan Scott. This is one of the song between me and him. Today i keep repeating listen it non-stop. Memories still couldn't get off from my heart and mind.



There is some lyrics in the song that i love it, and it do really mean my heartfelt feelings to you.

"You are my desire, my heart is on fire for you."

"I don't wanna end up in your rearview, wanna be someone you can turn to."

"Baby I never wanna lose you, there's nothing I won't do."

"I'll watch you like a movie, I'll sing you like a song, read you like a story."

"You are so amazing, you stepped in and saved my life."

"My time is yours forever, my world is all yours."

"It's true it's true, that I'll love you like I always do."


"I know we are having toilsome moments for now. Cold-shouldering doesn't feels good at all. We will get over these one day. Although the journey is tough to walk through, but your love would guide me and strengthen my timid heart. You dedicated this song to me before, and now it's my turn to dedicate back to you to show my yearning towards you, my love. (L)"

Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: