Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Adorable creatures


HEY! How's my new image of my blog? I've been do this for more than 4 hours, facing to the laptop from morning till evening, just to manage every single thing in my blog included all the templates and gadgets. I was so weary of doing this stuffs, redo all the new links and my chatbox. Non-stop editing the colours, it's been so indecisive to do that. Argh, looking at the laptop screen and sit until my ass becomes FLAT. Finally, everything has turns into a new leaf. Credits to my friend, Pond, thanks to her helped me out in some difficulties that i can't manage to do in blog's stuffs. :) I shall change a little to make my blog more interesting, since my SPM is around the corner, thus i have no superfluous time to do that.

Fyi, i'm a dog lover. I love puppies and i wish i could own a pet since i was small. I remember when i was in childhood, i even imagine that i have a puppy that can play with me, sleep with me every day. I acted i led my puppy with the dog chain in my house. I talked to it but actually i was talking to myself. I know, that's sounds childish LOL. I WAS STILL A CHILD LAH! Do not laugh. Due to my parents doesn't really like to adopt a pet, moreover my dad is sensitive to dog's fur, so i am don't allowed to adopt a pet. :(

I found a fan page of a puppy in Facebook. I was thinking, WAH? A puppy owns a fan page too! That's so incredible! Haha. And for sure, i'm a big fan of it. The puppy's name called Boo. It is so so so so adorable and cuteeeeeeee until i could die every time i saw it's pictures and watch the videos. He has a cute name too! I used to call him Boo Boo. Haha.

This is it! OMG IT LOOKS SUPER DUPER FLUFFY AND ADORABLEEEEEE, ISN'T IT? :D

His owner must be proud of it. His fan page has 58,520 peoples like it so far. OMG!

Aww~ Looks lovely and amiable!

He loves wearing his shirt on. Look at his 'bleh' face! =P CUTE MAXXXX! (L)

The one with long furs is his buddy! I LOVE THAT TOO! Super cuteeeeeeee (Y)

Don't you think they are adorable? Omg, puppies is soooooo lovely! I wish i can have one too. :( Look more pictures in his page, and you may watch Boo's videos HERE too.

Well, i found some other puppies pictures that are adorable too! They're actually uploaded by one of my FB's friend, and i saved all of it because it is too cute till i couldn't control myself to press my right click on my mouse to choose 'save images'. Arghh :P


They are cute, but i don't think it's selling in the market in Malaysia. I guess it's only in US, if i'm not mistaken? Yet, it can be import to here if you want to buy it. (I think so)

End of my puppy stories. Haha! I LOVE BOO BOO. ;)

Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: