Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

MIA in facebook


This picture, was my Facebook's profile picture. Yes, it's consider as a WAS. I had deactivated my Facebook account this afternoon. Yet, it's just for temporarily. I'll be back in someday, but when? Depends on how much do i miss fb.

I know you guys want to know what's the reason for sure. And i'm sure everybody is feeling curious about this. I declared bout this in my Twitter, then a bunch of tweets replied to me and asked why. Besides, my cousin even gave me a call intentionally and asked why too. LOL is that so surprising that I've deleted my FB account? Or in the eyes of you all, i am a FB maniac? Hahaha! I can tell you now, i'm not. :)

Well, there are 3 main reasons for why did i want to deactivated my account.
  • Studies (SPM is right on the next month)
  • The super LAGNESS of Facebook (I'm seriously hate this until it gets on my nerves)
  • Bored of Facebook

Minor reasons, i don't have to mention it. So, try to get used to the disappearance of me in FB in this while! And pleaseeee, I did not blocked or removed any single friend in my friend list from my account okay! Please don't misunderstand me, i'm innocent. :(

Since i have no more playing FB and isolated from the busybody world, anything please contact me through my MSN, Twitter or email me. Yes, i'm still can't get off from tweeting and hopefully, i'll try my best to update my blog often kay. :) Don't miss me, or else i'll miss you too. ♥

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! If you want. ;)

TWITTER


Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: