Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sickish


^
|
|
|
|

My current situation.



HI NOVEMBER!


Well, SPM is around the corner. Time flies, passes so fast unconsciously. Everyday i woke up, and i have a feeling that a day had passes again, which mean spm is coming nearer and nearer. I don't have much more time left. For me the kind of study in the eleventh hour's student, it's time to start my revision and stuck into the book world and study like a bookworm. If you think i am that crazy, then i won't be blogging here.

Gosh, i am so fucking decadent. It seems i don't have the passion to study hard for my SPM exam. I still can blogging here, watch TV everyday and daydreaming like a retard. Fml, i feel so lifeless. Day by day, i don't know what the hell am i doing. Study halfway i surely would distract to the other things. I don't know what is my fking brain thinking of. I don't have any motivation to study hard like how i used to do when i was having PMR 2 years ago. I did fully preparation for my PMR examination and put effort on it. Well, i got 3A's 5B's for my pmr. It's not an excellent result, but at least it's average. And it's already satisfied me honestly. It was enough qualification for me to go into science stream, yet i refused to go and i chose to enter art stream at last. So well, now i'm having SPM. What result will i get? Who knows.

I was having a serious flu last week. It's definitely influenced me to study well. :/ I can't get off from spurting the mucus repeatedly by wrapping "wan tans" everyday, and i hardly sleep in every night. That is so so suffering. :(

This is when i was studying Sejarah on the halfway, then i'm feeling suffocated for my flu and lazy sickness came to find me again. So i decided to camwhore and SS to relieve my stress. :P

Using tissue to suck in my nostril, so that i don't have to keep spurting it non-stop. :/

I'm dying. Pityyyyyyyyyy :(((((

Poke you poke you!!!!

Headache sial. ;( My look with spec is super nerdy.

I'm so sick. :'(

Till now, my flu still haven't fully recover yet. Do you guys know what effective and the fastest way to cure flu? I'm so sick of this le. Yet, i still have to study it grudgingly. :(

2 more months left, then i'm free. I can't wait for 2011, and end this effing 2010 year. I don't even want to stay in this year any single second anymore. 2010 is totally SUCKS!! THE WORST YEAR I EVER HAD!! I've been controlled and forbidden to do lots of things. In fact, many unfortunate things happened on me in this whole freaking year. Went through all the up and downs, i could hardly survive until now. However, everything have to temporize to fulfill till my SPM finish. Focus on this current 2 months first, is the most important one.





22 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!






Fuck SPM. _|_


p/s: I don't think i can blog often anymore, since exam is coming. I will blog when i'm free aite. I you, readers.


Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: