Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exams


I'm back ;)


Long time never update my blog eh? Due to the blardying shyt exam, had drive me insane and frustrated. Exams was totally sucks. Today and tomorrow have no exams for me. Finally i can rest my mind down for not facing all the PAPERS.

The peoples who know me well, i guess you all were already knew i kena kantoi by my BM teacher when i'm cheating on my Sejarah exam. Wtf. She asked the monitor to shift our seats, while me, have to shift to beside of the teacher's table. And because of that, i have to squeeze out my brain juice hardly on every night and morning for study! Especially Moral. Gosh 7 bidangs for total 36 nilais with 36 definisi. How am i gonna memorize it all in a short 1 day? I had never memorize it all before honestly. As always, i just brought the nilai paper along when doing the exam everytime. Memorizing things are not my talent, and i hate it btw. But thanks God, i had forced myself to memorized it all in 3 hours at last. My goodness. It is such a freaking tough thing to do kay! You ingat easy kah? When doing Moral test, ok ok only lah, but some are not too good. You know lah, moral is not that easy as you thought. If you wrote a wrong word or made a little mistake, it's considered everything u did for that question is WRONG. Then that is the time you will getting on your nerves like hell.

Okay fine, study takpe. But when i was in my BM period, and i was doing my exam. The teacher (the one that kena caught by her) keep watching at me to ensure i'm not cheating again. Damn effing annoying. Spoiled my mood to do my exam. Deng

Skipped the moral topic. Come to the Add Maths topic now. I'm really salute to all the Add Maths pro that can do all the tough and difficult questions always. They have such a brilliant brain huh? Too bad, i don't. I just took my Add Maths exam yesterday. As always, i'll get a "failed" grade. Don't need to expect for Ace, i'm sure i will happy and thanks God if i just get a pass for it. Majority of my class students facing the same problem like me. The July test have no one pass this subject in my class if i'm not mistaken. You see lah, how hard is it. Next year SPM how? Cham. Lots of my classmates put up the white flag during the Add Maths exam yesterday. What i mean is they have no idea how to do. And they're surrender with lying their heads on the desk with many stars and question marks on top of them.

I did this with using the scientific calculator during the Add Maths exam. I'm willing to get bored of waiting the time passed instead of thinking how to solve the Add Maths questions. :S

Sorry for vulgar words. Lol


2 more exam days to go. Friday and next Monday. Account, Maths 1, Sejarah 1 and Sivik. Hope i can do well in my account test this time. After that, I AM FREEEEEEEE!!! Can't wait for it :D

Sigh, i'm in home alone again. The night without dinner again. Buns and bread are my common friends. Or perhaps maggie again? Eww, i'm bored of that friend already. I just met "him" yesterday night! Maggie maggie maggie.... My "best best best friend". Nevermind. I'm now going to watch my Astro On Demand dramas again! At least have this television shows friend accompany me every night. :)

Goodbye. Blog after exam? :/

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: