Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

XXX


Miss the one who is at Melacca now. :(


You are my one and only


___


You can ignore to scroll down and read the things below in this post. Up to you.



XXX,

DON'T ACT LIKE VERY CARE ABOUT ME. BUT IT'S ACTUALLY NOT AT ALL. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I WILL HANDLE MY OWN BUSINESS MYSELF. DON'T NEED YOU TO BE WORRY. JUST FUCKING MIND YOUR SO CALLED PERSON THAT ALWAYS MENTIONED IN FRONT OF ME. I KNOW IT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU, BUT PLEASE. DON'T PRETEND TO BE KIND. I'M NOT BORN TO GET USED BY EVERYONES. I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS GOOD TO TAKING ADVANTAGE ON ANYTIME!!! SUCK ALL THESE WORDS IN YOUR FUCKING BRAIN, ASSHOLE.




ANOTHER XXX,

MY GOODNESS. CAN YOU PLEASE BE MATURE A LITTLE BIT? YOU'RE NOT MEAN AT ALL. I REALLY DON'T HOPE TO SEEING YOU LIKE THAT HONESTLY. YOU HAD CHANGED ALOT AND DISSAPOINTED ME FOR MANY TIMES. WHY WOULD YOU BECOME LIKE THIS? I ALWAYS HOPE TO SEE YOU GOOD AND HOPE YOU CAN BE A REAL MATURE PERSON ONE DAY. I AM TIRED TO KEEP PRETENDING MYSELF IN FRONT OF YOU. I DON'T LIKE TO BE THE MIDDLE PERSON. PLEASE, BACK TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT LIKE THAT ORIGINALLY, I KNOW. YOUR ACTUAL CHARACTER IS GOOD, BUT YOU JUST DON'T WISH TO PUT SOME EFFORT IN IT, AND YOU'RE EASY TO GET INFLUENCED. IF YOU DO YOUR BEST, I'M SURE YOU WILL SUCCESS IN ONE DAY. HOPE YOU COULD UNDERSTAND THIS AND THINK PROPERLY WITH USING YOUR IMMATURE BRAIN.


-

I am really sorry for any vulgar words in this post. I just express my hard feeling with blogging here. I am totally out of my mind with seeing those peoples. Is this world really meant to be like this? This is the real life and this is the fact. Anyhow, no matter what, we still have to accept and face it. We could not ignore the God's words or plans. This is the one and only way we can do.

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: