Followers

Monday, November 16, 2009

THIS



OR



THIS?

___


Went to MidValley last Friday, for the 26th months anniversary. Not at all for that actually, just take it as a simply dating. Due to he has to attend his class in the morning, so I reached there first and i went for shopping while waiting him. Comment for the clothes! Both are from Nichii. :) MV's Nichii services are so damn bad. Not good as Pyramid. And their shop is apparently smaller than Pyramid's one. Pyramid Nichii is much much more bigger and have lots of choices, but MV don't. Boo. I didn't get back both of the clothes due to insufficient money. Aiks kesian

Wanted to watch 2012 for that day, but it was already fully sold out. Even the afternoon and night session also the same. This movie seems so popular until makes whole of the cinemas in Malaysia either is fully booked, or else have to get in to the long dragon queue. Wtf. So we turned to watch the Micheal Jackson-This Is It. Pretty nice and his dances and songs are cool! :)) Cyrus brought me some cookies and biscuits that made by himself for that day. The almond biscuits is the best. Aww gam dong neh. <3

TaDaa! Almond biscuits. My parents and my sis said it's nice too! ;)

Butter cookies. Crunchy and nice cookies smells. :)

And a handmade toy bear from him. It's made by using clay. Isn't it cute? Teehee. Thanks darl



Guys don't like to shopping with girls. As what peoples always said. Yes it's true. I spotted a so damn CHUN black heels at Vincci and Nose. No money no talk, so just gave up on it. I'm mourning and desperate for money by now seriously. Sighs :( Headed to Big Apple for yummy donuts later. I've tried the new flavours, Sunspot and Apple ke Dapple. Aww it's so damn chios man. Nice looking and seducing. Undeniably they are all so pretty and sexy! :D To meet them, shall visit their website. Big Apple Donuts. :)

You see, how lovable are they. Aww :))

YUUMMMMMMM~

My mouth is always kissed by them when eating. WEEEE :P

Captured by HIM. Finish eating with my yummy donuts. ^^

-

p/s:
-Will be start working tomorrow. God bless, finally i found a job. :)
-Jennifer's Body, 2012, Phobia 2, Twilight New Moon, Princess & the Frog, Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 are all in my list now. Wait for me, movians.
-Good Luck and All the Best to all of the SPM students. Gambateh ya.

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: