Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

100th post

THE 100th POST



Exams finally over, and the holiday begin. ;D


Went to school this morning, just to get back all my blardy exam results. Some papers still didn't get back yet due to the laziness of teachers. They are lazy of marking papers and couldn't give back to us now. Waste my energy and time to get my ass up early in the morning. Ish

Here is my results :

BM-63
BI-68
Maths-76
AddMaths-09
Science- 53
Economy-66
Moral-63
Account-unknown
Sejarah-unknown
Sivik-72


Didn't score Ace in my English subject for this time, because i did mistake in my paper 1 essay with writing the wrong topic. :(( But what frighten me is my Maths subject. I get A? Gosh, couldn't believe because i always missed lots of the chapters and syllabus in my Maths. Well, God bless i guess so. :) AddMaths is the lowest, below ten. *evil laugh* ;P I know i know, my results are not good to see, and not that outstanding also. But i still post it here. Who cares? Boo

Skipped that topic. Last Sunday, my mom cooked a delicious brunch with the theme of POTATOES. Yeah my favourite! :D We skipped the church service that day due to my mom is kinda tired, so i have the chance of eating nice foods. Teehee :)


Vegetables and eggs

Curry chicken with potatoes.

Potato Salad with prawns.

After eating, still have the Potato Dessert.

Another is the noodles which i didn't take the picture of it. Really salute to my mother that always cook delicious and yummy meals for us. And apparently, because of this, my body size became like this, FAT! D: I'm a daughter of hers, but i still couldn't learn even half of her cooking skills! Lol perhaps i'm not talented in it. The pictures are so luring huh? Wanna try my mom homecook foods? Bah :P I seldom eat my mom's cook due to she's always away and busy for her tourists course at Nilai. So mostly i'm eating outsides foods. That's why, it is so seldom of seeing her cooking in the kitchen. Aiks

Alright time to off. God bless i can find some part-time jobs for my long term holidays. I need money for shopping kay. Can't wait to see with my wifey, ShinYi. Due to not attending to tuition anymore, only can meet her sometimes, miss her lots! And also Christina. :(( Long time never hang out together with the 2 sweet babes already. Hope can make it for the outing on next week!

That's all for my 100th post. Hah, just simply. ;)

-xoxo-

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: