Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

16-03-11


Look at the date on my title, it was really long long time ago, about 2 weeks before. However, i still want to blog those outings that i never get to write when my blog is under "maintenance". Lazy to upload those pictures in FB, so just post it in my blog here.

My ex-classmate and also my friend, Huey Leen has a plan for ice-skating since we were form 4. She never skate once before and she wish to skating when me and another friend always mentioned about our ice-skating memories in front of her. Due to she was a homie girl that forbidden by her parents to hang out with friends, so she just could fulfill her wish for ice-skating until her SPM finished.

And finally, we did fulfilled her long-dream wish! Zukii and me went along together with her :) Then, Cheryline and Nicholas joined us later on.

Pictures are all below.

Look at that soh por beside me posing when i am camwhore! Hahahaha!

Last minute called up this dude to join us. Lol thanks for your join along and fetch me back home. ^__^



Less words, more pictures. I think this would be better to read for you all, i guess? Haha there're still lot more old posts to blog about! Stay tuned to check it out ;)


, Miss W

No comments: