Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Relive



MY BLOG IS FINALLY BACKKKKKKK!!!! ;D



Just relive my blog back and made a brand new look for it. This is what i planned to do since last year actually, yet i procrastinated it until now. Well, i'm not an active blogger. I just spend my leisure time for blogging on here and take it as my hobby to pass my time. :)

How do you think for this new theme? Oh please, not negative comments! ;( I seriously spent lots of time for designing it. Repeat and repeat editing the same thing. I was so indecisive to decide which colour, which design, which picture to put. And even the font i also choose it and try them one by one by myself! I want everything looks perfect! 要做就做到最好。This is how i doing. So if you tell me it don't looks nice, i might be straight delete my blog off. *LOL jk.

The theme colour of my blog is Purple, my favourite colour hehe. My blog font is in purple also, but i had changed it to Trebuchet font. Due to wanna make it looks fresher, and because my baby loves this font too haha. I added some new gadgets too, exp the visitors counter and the widget below the blog header. Paste a "quite emo" picture on my blog header, wearing headphone and with a balloon of musical notes, shows that i'm a person who love to sing. Yeah, sing my blog out! :D

Oh ya, i've deleted those blog links that were privated and doesn't exist anymore. If you can't find your name that i'd linked you before, kindly tell me to link you up again with your website through permission.

Aiteee, that's all for my 1st post after my blog is done. Hope you all enjoy reading! And continue support by visiting my blog. Feel free to drop your comment or be my follower. Thank you :)

Aligato gozaimas. :D


xoxo, Miss W



No comments: