Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

160411

Chatime lover

So fast it's already mid of April! Gosh, time flies like a speed of light. More a month i have to go for National Service already. I got the letter few days ago and checked thru the internet also. I've sent to Kuala Langat, Selangor camp and the date is on 15th of May. This is truly real that i can't escape anymore. I thought i can find my college faster and enroll it to skip my NS, but my mom asked me to go for it. After back from NS only go for college. :(

Well, i knew this is already a fix plan for me since i've chosen for 2nd batch NS. There's good and bad sides for me actually. Good side is i can discipline up myself over there, become slimmer and at least i have an experience of become an "army" before in my life. While the bad side is, it's very late for me to enroll in college, that is might be in August or September intake. Sigh.

Back to topic. Last Saturday my cousin, Cheryline organized a steamboat+BBQ party at her house at night. It's also an earlier birthday celebration for her too. So me and boyfie went to Sunway Pyramid to buy present and have our lunch. :) I'm thinking what to eat and Pepper Lunch was on my mind actually. When i'm on the way heading to Pepper Lunch, my mind changed after i saw this.

Ninja Joe.
*like their facebook page! :D

You can enjoy RM1 off in any Ninja meal if your name is Joe! So far i doesn't have any friend named Joe.

There are 6 choices of sauces to choose. Wootss

TADA! I ordered solo ninja with cold drinks and fries add on.

I choose Spicy sauce. I'm a spicy lover. :)

Nyom nyom nyom yummayyy~

Why so chubby omg -.-"

You shall have a try on this, especially for those pork lovers! Let me teach you guys a new word. Pork in malay called what? Answer: Lembu kaki pendek. LOL. I learnt this new word from a chef at the cooking programme that i joined few days ago. Funny right. :D At least sounds better than BABI.

If you can't handle it, you're CHICKEN.

After ate the ninja, we craved for Cone Pizza. Ken fall in love with it after the first time he ate that. I always bring him to eat delicacy foods that he/we never ate before. :P WE LOVE TO EAT.

I'd actually ate this before at Italian Cone Pizza @ Puchong, IOI boulevard. It's merely similar, but just that Sunway Pyramid is a stall selling few flavours of cone pizza only.

We ate this 2 weeks before. 2/4/11.

And then we loitered around to look for birthday present for my cousin. While we were shopping, we bought some donuts at Dunkin Donuts to eat. Oh my, we ate ALOT that day! My boy is getting esurient after together with me. Still remember last time when we just started together, his stomach is so narrow and i have to help him finish up his leftover food! And now? My turn to give him my unfinished foods. :P

After choosing and picking, matching and hesitating, at last we decided to buy a handbag for her, since i heard she mentioned she wants a new handbag before.

Add with a nice birthday paper bag for packaging! Done!

Chatime 1st day newly opened in Sunway Pyramid! We have to queue long for order and waited 20 minutes to get our drinks. Fuhhh.

And you know what, I SPOTTED A NEW CHATIME BRANCH OPENING AT SS15 SOON! Just beside of Snowflake. Lol there is such a competing area. Various of desserts and cafe opening there such as Snowflake and Tutti Frutti. All are my favourites! But the car jamming and parking problem is definitely a BIG NO LIKEY. :(

Straight go to my cousin hse after shopping. Didn't took any foods pictures, but only the birthday cake and the birthday girl. :D

一闪一闪亮晶晶。Blueberry Cheese Cake.

POOOFFFF!!! Every year definitely must kena one time. Lol.

Looks like a vampire just finish sucking blood. Hahahaha

Yellow and Green. Where's the Red?


Her actual birthday is actually on tomorrow. She's my closest cousin that grew up together since we were in childhood. Our relationship is closer than cousin, i treat her just like sister. We talk, we laugh, we cried. We enjoyed and acted like a crazy when we had fun, we comfort each other when we were upset and cried. She's the best in my heart. I love her. :')

A BIG KISS FOR YOU BABE! :D


MMMUAACCKKKSSXZZ!!! ;-*



No comments: