Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Melacca One Day Trip

On a random day, i was randomly asked by my mom to balik kampung. The situation was like...


Mom : "Want follow me back to Melacca or not?"

Me : "HUH?! Go there for what? Why so sudden?"

Mom : "Visit relatives lah. Makan lah. Hang gai lah."


OR
IT COULD BE LIKE THIS SOMETIMES.


Dad : "Want go back Melacca ah? Since we have no plan for today."

Mom : "OK LAH. ON LAH."


Then i will be pulled into the water together also. I must follow them back otherwise i will nagged by mom and my eardrums would be very hurt. So yeah. Bobian.

Once before, me and my parents depart here to Melacca at 2pm and arrived there about 4pm. Then we come back from Melacca at 8pm. 4 hours spent there just for makan?! Lepak, tengok saudara-mara. Fuiseh, they really thought Melacca is sooooo near from KL. Every time i sit in the car during the journey until my backbone kaku! Ish

Cut the craps. I went to Melacca with my mom and aunty together 2 weeks ago. A sudden plan that my mom asked me one day before that. And i refused to go. Nevertheless, i go with her reluctantly on the next day because i know i will be very boring at home alone either. Go jalan jalan better than rot at home.

My mom brought us to take a visit for the duck boat in Melacca. Luckily i have my cousin sis to play with! Or else i will be boring max and keep grumbling to go back home lol.

My lovely Baby Qi Qi.

Quaker boat. Can drive on land and float on water! 2 in 1. Cool.

She feels sleepy on the boat, because she's not interested in it. She keep mumbling says that she wanna go for shopping, and refused to go sit boat. So small already so addicted to shopping! Not bad hahaha.

On the land.

On Melacca River.


Visited one of my relative's house. There's a aquarium there and here's a video i record my baby Qiqi. Listen to the conversation i talk with her. SUPER ADORABLE! (L)
*the volume in the video might be very soft, because i recorded it by using my phone. If can't hear, increase your pc volume :)*

She requested me to a picture of her with the fishes. Tada! So cuteee look at herrrrr!!! Omg :D

She also knows to take picture eh. What an intelligent kid she is. She's talented in many aspects, born to be this way. :)

Tabao Chicken Rice Balls before back to KL. Yummy! (Y)


Melacca one day trip. My main point is just to mention bout my cute little baby cousin. She's too adorable! Btw, she gonna has a little bro soon. Hehehehehe. Another baby boy can play already next time! :P

No comments: