Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fight for LeeHom

LEEHOM MANIAC ;)


I've became a LeeHom maniac in a sudden, i don't know why. Perhaps it was because his new album songs did really touched my eardrums and fell in love with his songs. His songs are awesome, indeed. And i could listen to it non-stop every single day, without complaining boring. Because his songs are meant to kill my boredom!

I used to admire Jay Chou at first, but i'd realized that Jay Chou's songs are getting... Not so nice? I prefer his old songs, is such awesome with his singing styles. Yet, his latest album songs was disappointed me. Just a few songs are nice, which are those emotional one. The rapping songs sounds annoying and messy which i don't like it much. Well, no offend to those Jay Chou's fans. I WAS a Jay Chou fan too. But i'm just saying the fact, and it really gets lots of peoples' agreement. My sis and my friends said so too. And that's why i admire LeeHom now.

Well, at first i didn't know i am such a musics fan that go crazy over him. I was apparently listen to his songs and admired it. By then, my friend, Irene suggested give me his new released song album as my birthday gift. As a return, I remember i gave her a S.H.E song album to her when her birthday on March. Therefore, she surprised me with this unexpected birthday present. Teehee thanks alot babe! :D

Coincidentally, i heard from rumors said that LeeHom is coming to 1U for his autograph session. And that is all really happened in coincidently! As in suddenly i fell in love with LeeHom's songs insanely, then my friend gave me his song album, then LeeHom came for his autograph session. Weren't that was all an order plan for me already? Hahaha.

Eventually, i went to 1U for his autograph session on 22/08/10. That was my first time ever went for a celebrity's autograph event. And that was my first time met LeeHom! :D

I reached there about 2pm after my church service. I was alone, so i meet up Max there. The event is start at 6pm, so then we went to Starbucks to pass our time.



The new flavour of Starbucks, Coffee Jelly Frapuccino. I ordered this since i never try before. The coffee taste with a rich whipping cream is definitely taste GOOD. I like chewing the jellies at the bottom of it. (Y)



This is Max. My long-time-only-meet-once's friend. LOL.



And this is Kah Chun. I posted a status on facebook that i was in 1U. He saw my post so he came to meet me up.



We were so bored with the superfluous time before the event starts. So we loitered around at the outdoor of 1U's balcony. Kah Chun did this stupid thing by flied up to the "roof". Notice! He's wearing BatMan shirt. LOL.



Max dumped me and went to meet his friends. :( I asked Kah Chun to accompany me to the event since i was alone in the crowd. I'm actually scared. The peoples there are crazy, you also know how to say they're FANS right. They could go crazy over LeeHom no matter how.



The event starts at 6pm, but LeeHom reached at 6.30pm! The protagonist is always appear late, as usual.



And finally he came! Everybody was screaming and applauded for him. And I'd became a sardine fish that squeezed in that blardy crowded hell. He sang "不知道的事" for the opening event.

Watch the LIVE video HERE.



Can you imagine how crowded was it? I read LeeHom's official page in Facebook, said that there were about 7000+ peoples over there on that day? That was seriously a HUGE AUTOGRAPH EVENT!



MyFM DJ as the emcee interviewing LeeHom. (I forgot what's the DJ called.)



I was quite far away from the stage. So i zoomed it with using my camera to captured. That's why the pictures look blur and unclear.







Many many many many many unfortunate things happened on that day. It was sooooo harassing and made me PEK CHEK like siao! To be honest, I'm actually couldn't get his autograph. That time the situation there was such a mess with the horrible crowd. When on the halfway of LeeHom signing the albums, suddenly the emcee said he might not get to sign for all albums that day. And they have to stop the autograph session on the spot due to LeeHom have to get to his returning flight on time.

OH EMM GEE! The situation turned into chaos! All the peoples heard it then we were like, WTF?! Everybody started to pushing each others and head towards to get a way into the entrance just to get LeeHom's autograph. In between the accident, a row of people fell down to the thorns bushes, included me. And because of that, I only get the way enter to the queuing zone to get his autograph.

That time i was holding 3 song albums actually. 1 is mine, and the other 2 is my friends pleased me to take for them due to they can't make it to come. For the first time go for this kind of autograph session of me, I didn't know that each person only can get 1 signature for 1 album. Then, shits happened. I could just get only 1 signature for myself, thus i broke my promise to the 2 friends of mine. Sigh. One of it is my primary school friend that have shifted to Penang. She purposely requested me to buy his album and asked me to get the autograph, yet at last i can't get it for her. I disappointed them and i felt seriously guilty bout it. Millions of apology to them, I have already tried my best. :(



This is what i got from fighted for LeeHom. I got this scratch when i fell down in the bushes that have thorns. Well, not that pain. But has a slight scar leh! Nevertheless, it makes me reminds of how terrible yet memorable experience i've gained for meeting LeeHom.



Lyrics book. This is my return that i sacrificed for it. FIGHT FOR LEEHOM! (Y)



The inside cover.



The 18 Martial Arts. 十八般武艺! (L)



And this is limited edition key that comes with the album. You can carve the key for the keyhole that you want, FOR REAL.



There's "LeeHom" and "OurHome" words carved on it at the front and back. I SUPER LOVE IT! I'm not gonna carve it. I take it as my house key's keychain. :)



A Elianto 20% voucher gifted too with the album.



The overall for the song album. Lyrics book, original disc, 2 pieces of postcards, elianto voucher, and a thing that i'm seriously upset of it. THE POSTER!!!!! My friend lost it when he helped me to hold the plastic bag. And the posters are in inside it. It might be slipped out from it when we were in the crowd. AIKSSSSSSS SAD MAX! T____T



Lastly, me and LeeHom. LOL. It had gave me a profound experience and makes me realized that the power and worthiness of fight for the idol that you love and admire deep much.


p/s: For more photos of LeeHom on that day, kindly view my photo album in my Facebook. Thank You. :)

Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: