Followers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

UPDATEZ


I know my blog is dying. Always have the thought of updating my blog, but i have no motivation to do it and procrastinate until now. I am so so lazy, keep finding excuses for myself for not doing something. Exp, I wanted to study to prepare the coming of my trial exams, but at last i'm facing to my laptop and busy facebooking. I'm always wanted to work out for diet, but at last i'm sleeping on my bed like a dead pig. Tell me, how could i find the motivation to do what i really want to do? I'm seriously out of idea. I need someone to cheer me up and encourage me to do something. Or at least some criticize on me will do too? Then i'll have the determination to prove to you that i'm not an useless person.

Sigh, idk why. Every night my mood must be change to like this, EMO without reason. Seriously facing a heavy mood-swings sickness. Well, this sickness is in me for a very long time since years ago, and this is me. I know myself well. And for those people who know me well, they'll know too. I'm such a instant mood changer. I can like change my happy mood to an emo mood in like few secs? Well, that's random. Tell me why i have this kind of genetic, which is i am dislike it and hate myself being like that.

Cut the shits. I followed my parents to Ipoh last week. And brought Noel along too. The purpose of my dad went to Ipoh is because he wanna take something from his friend for his job. So we were like intentionally all the way went there for just about 8 hours? I slept 4 hours in the car during the journey go and back. And we spent our 4 hours at there for like nothing. =___="

We went to Ipoh's Jusco. I and Noel separated with my mom. She went to MPH bookshop while me and Noel went for shopping. I am looking for heels and i did tried on many heels at some particular shoe shops such as Nose and Vincci. Hunted some, but i thought of go back Pyramid only buy? That's the same thing selling right. It's just the different branch. And i have a 30% birthday voucher for Padini, so i'm currently hunting for black heels now. :)

So we ended up buy nothing. Went to have some food that is famous in Ipoh and bought some Pamelo fruit then back to home sweet home.

This is what they famous in. Hor Hee Fun :)

Errr idk what's this called. But in cantonese it's called as "Ma Tai". It's a dessert i guess. Niceeee! (Y)

Luckily she was with me that day, and i have a partner to talk with. Otherwise i'm gonna boring die by just following my parents blindly. But she damn emo lah! Grr -.-

I love pillows. ;)


Current time is 0145. Well, skipping school tomorrow because my school is having somewhat bullshit workshops in many subjects for Form 5 students now. And it was super duper bored max. I had attended 2 days to school for that friggin sucks workshops, but not the 3rd day anymore. I even skipped my Moral workshop today by climbed out my school's gate. Yeah, Imma truant bad kid. ;P

Just a short quick post here for not making dust on my blog and cause the amount of my blog readers decrease. Will update more if I have superfluous time. :)


SELF-HOLIDAY UNTIL 31st AUGUST! (Y) ;D


Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: