Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

GCB GCB GCB


A new burger called GCB came out now at McDonald, guess you guys also tried that already aite? :) That's called somewhat Glorious Chicken Burger, Grilled Chicken Burger, Great Chicken Burger or whatever G G G G G lah. As long as it is chicken burger right lol.

There's a SATURDAY, my mom brought me to McDonald just to eat that because i keep nagging her to bring me go haha. So yeah, i've eaten that for twice already. The first time is when my mom brought me and we had our brunch at there.

So i ordered the set of GCB that costs pretty expensive for just a chicken burger. -.-

My brunch. It's a happy thing when you eat something nice for your breakfast. :D

Yummy yummy. It's taste like the satay chicken with it's black pepper sauce.

Come to McDonald, couldn't less a thing - Fries. :D

My lips looks weird in this pic. :/

I'm lovin it. Ba la ba ba ba~

While my mom ordered a Happy Meal set, and there's a small soft toy gift inside it lol. Looks cute huh?

Mummy eating her McDonald's Fried Chicken and reading newspaper. :)

I have no idea what to do with the soft toy, so i just hang it in my mom's car lol. Cute whut, ain't it? My mom somemore said wanna collect all the 4 colours of it! HAHA

I feel like eating ice-cream. So i bought this new flavour ice-cream at McD, Pineapple Sundae before i left. Yeah it's quite nice, but it's too sweeeeet. I still prefer Chocolate Sundae.

So boring in the car while waiting my mom pump car petrol. Camwhore! X)

I'm so posing SS-ly with biting the ice-cream's spoon. HAHA

And the second time of me eating GCB, is when Keith(my tuition-mate) treated me eat that. There's a time he made me angry, so then i asked him to buy a GCB for me to make me happy back. Actually i'm not angry at him also, i was just joking but he take it serious LOL. And seriously, he walked to McD under the rain and bought it for me on the other day of tuition. Aww that's really surprising! :D He is so scare of seeing me emo, i don't know why haha. Anyway he's a nice guy and a funny fella, although he's kinda talkative and likes to disturb people.

P/S: Now come out Double GCB somemore! Oh Noz, it's so fattening! :O

Alright end this post with one of my camwhore pic. I like this pic, i look so different! Teehee


CIAOZ!

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: