Followers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

How?


Do you think my blog is BORING?



YOU TELL ME.



  • I want a blog header. **Seriously needed! But i don't know how to do it? :/
  • I want a better background. Nice and unique.
  • I want more gadgets in my blog roll.
  • I want to improve writing my blog posts in another awesome way.
  • I want my posts can be commented.
  • I want my posts can be liked.
  • I want my blog be AWESOME!

Millions of craves i wanted to change image for my pity blog. Basically, i am using a background that is from Blogskin. Well, as common as others, i can't do anything with the HTML codes but just can copy and paste it to my template code. That's all. Frankly, all the gadgets' arrangement of my blog will show however the blogskin is created from the original background. So how am i gonna change it to be better? I'm a noob blogger, seriously. -.-

Or any other background websites can be introduced?

I think i have to hire a professional blogger to teach me how to manage my blog. Like 'seriously'. -__-




SCREW MY BLOG.



Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: