Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Social Plus

WEEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST CHANGED MY FACEBOOK'S BACKGROUND INTO PURPLEEEE!!! :D :D


My homepage.

My profile page.


It looks SUPER AWESOME! Ain't it? :D

This is all have to thanks to my friend, Jak Hao introduced me this software. He suddenly popped out in my FB chatbox and nudged me. Then he gave me the link of the website, and the changes in facebook did really surprised me! And it makes me keep non-stop saying WOW WOW WOW!!! :D Alright, let me tell ya guys. With using Social Plus, there are a lot of benefits that you can do with your lovely Facebook! ;)

  • You can update your status in colours, and make it in bold or italic font. You also can underline or strike it!
  • You can change your FB skin with various types of colours!
  • You can click "I don't like" if you dislike the post.
  • You can see cute smileys icons instead of seeing the symbols of :D , :) , ;) etc etc.
  • You can drag your chatbox to wherever you want, no matter right, left, top or bottom. ANYWHERE ON YOUR DESKTOP!
  • You can nudge people through FB chatbox by typing "!wizz".
  • You can rate the post by clicking the stars beside it, as you wish.
  • You can preview photos by moving your cursor to the picture, then it will enlarge it to give you see clearer.

That's COOL! (Y) Don't you think so? :) Nevertheless, that's actually kinda lag and the loading in facebook is super slow after you installed this. Maybe sometimes you couldn't see the background that you set, but awesome thing is worth to use right, so yeah i still use it even though i was quite pek chek using it at first. However, the disadvantage of using it is, peoples who didn't install this couldn't see your profile background and they will see lots of weird codes in your status if you update it in colours or use the font editor. Unless you just type it as normal without colouring, underlining, striking or bolding it.

So, baby what you waiting for? Haha faster download and install it! So that you can everyday face to the book with using so many interesting functions and won't get bored of the stuffy "book" anymore. Hurry up!

Here's the website, Social Plus. Enjoy your brand new facebook guys! ;D


Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: