Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Freaking long post

Holiday have passed 1 week and a plus now, and no longer the school is gonna reopen. Sigh. The days that i don't hope to come. I know that after this mid-year holiday, my schooling days will be suffer for me. And straight head to the exams with no more holiday until the month of September, which mean my birthday month. I checked through the calender, my birthday is just before the 4 days of my SPM trial exam. Damn, that is so dabeliew tee eff. There's a one week holiday on the head of September, guess i'll be celebrating it by that time and just can have fun for a short time. How sad :(

Well, let's talk about the holidays! How was you guys' holiday? Fun? Nahh, i was enjoyed my past first week of holiday. :D I'd told everyone my first week of holiday plans have already fully booked and full of outings. People who wanna ask me out or date me have to make appointment with me first. Haha was bragging like shyt and acted like a busy businesswoman. :P But honestly, it was true. I went to a 3 days 2 night Genting trip with a bunch of friends. Nah, the Genting trip i'll update in the next post, because it is too much thing to write and i'm so lazy lol. So just write about other outings in this holiday week.

Last last monday, have been ffk-ed by a friend that should be celebrate his birthday originally. We've promised to celebrate together in earlier time, but at last tak jadi pulak. (Until now also can't get to go out!! Wth -.-) Then, coincidentally John asked me out for lunch that day so i just say ok loh since my original plan had cancelled. I suggested go to The Curve to have our lunch then i can shopping over there at the meantime hehe.



Look at my pale face on that day. I look so "chan" like a patient. -.- (But seriously, I was having flu and cough that time)

Actually, i was planned to go there since long time ago because i wanna find back the watch that i've missed to buy last time! The watch is very unique and it is not a normal watch that made by metal or plastic or whatever. The watch is made by cloth!!! There's many types of patterns, colours and watch size you can choose. Square, round, oval..... And the watch's buckle is not fasten by a normal thing like what a normal watch does. It is fasten by buttons! Can you imagine how special and nice it is? Then, i tried to find back the stall, planned to buy it but there's no more over there. :((( Damn, it was attracted me at the first spot i saw it and i've regretted i never buy it at the first time! Grr -.- *disappointed*

After that, we walked around the restaurants street and discovered what to eat. At last, we went to the Garden cafe since we never try before and i read people's blog recommended this restaurant before and their food pictures are attractive.



Indeed, their surroundings are nice enough. Decorated like in the garden with full of flowers and the light gives romantic feelings.



Flowers for decoration.



Feels like we're really having our lunch in the garden lol.



Orderly cutlery.



John ordered this as the side order. Fried squid ring? Err i forgot what's that called.



Iced chocolate. Taste just kinda like Milo Ice and it costs Rm9.90. Damn unworthy. Don't order this for drinks if you go there kay.



John's dish, _______ Spaghetti. I am bad in remembering those food's names lol sorry.



Trust me, he's a big appetite guy. He can eat finish up that big plate of spaghetti within few mins wtf.



And this is mine. Spaghetti Carbonara. Nah, i remember what's this called because it's my favourite. :) [First eating]



Their beef with the spaghetti in white sauce is totally delicioussss. Awesome! :D



John's brought his DSLR and captured this for me. Damn, i looked sucks and fat. Fark



Before we leave, took a few pictures there. Kindly recommended this restaurant yet their prices are kinda expensive. Lol



Their restaurant theme colour is in white. It gave me the feeling that i thought of Full House restaurant hmm. Overall, i rate it for 7/10. :)



The Curve. :)



Mouth feeling itchy, find for Big Apple donuts to eat. Teehee. And i saw Big Apple selling new products and it's so cuteeee! It's all in sushi size and minimum have to buy 18 pieces of it and costs Rm20+. John said not worth so didn't buy at last. :(



Then we just bought 3 pieces of normal donuts lor. 2 for him, 1 for me. [Second eating]



Oreo, Pink Panther and the another one is...... Forgot. (Nah, you know i'm bad in this) :P



Went to IKEA to have their famous hotdogs and curry puff. [Third eating] *WHAT?! Eat again?! Omg~ ==*



Ahhh, sick face again. Took by DSLR somemore, look so clear of me. KNS



Curry puffs! Favouriteeee [Forth eating]



Curry potatoes filling and egg. MUST EAT THIS IF YOU NEVER EAT BEFORE. (Y)



This camwhore pic i would be look better lol.



After that, went to 1U for shopping. Planned to watch movie actually, but due to i have to rush back to home on time just for go out with my dad to pick my sister and mom from the airport, so just called off. Yet, i did enjoyed shopping and bought some stuffs for myself. ;) And now i had realized, 1U is a nice place for shopping actually, but i seldom go there because it is too far for me. :(



Sis bought this back from UK, Chocolate Sandwich Biscuit. Not selling in Malaysia. I'm as a so called biscuit queen and love to eat biscuits alot, this would be a very nice souvenir for me. Woots! :D [Fifth eating]



The biscuit is huge enough and it's looks like a sandwich indeed. It's really taste nice and i just ate for 2 pieces only. Now already eaten finish by my sister. :( She promised she'll ask her bf to buy it again from UK when he's coming back to M'sia in next month. :)

You can see that, how much i have eaten on that day wtf. Seriously, I've ate alot in this holiday week and i'm gonna be sei fei po if i'm not cutting down! Holiday must be have outings, outings must be have eating, eating must be cause fattening lahhh! DAMN >;(

____

Last Thursday, Elaine(my ex-tuitionmate) asked me go to Euro Star for clubbing. I can't get to see her much anymore since i've stop my tuition at my previous tuition centre. So i just went there straight after the time i came back from Genting. Ahh tired night.



Elaine and me. Missed her so much and happy meet her back! :D



Yesh my first time visiting Euro Star. Enjoyed clubbing! :D



What a frightening coincidence. I met my ex-primary school friend, Shuey Huei over there! Elaine noticed her first, then asked me to greet her. And yes, it was really her! 5 years of not meeting her and she had really changed alot. Oh the world is so small.. :)



Oh yeah, club night was awesome! I'm hardly go out in the late night, so please bring me to club if possible. I'm really desperate for it. :(

____

Last Friday, went to John's house birthday party. Had fun with eating BBQ chickens and beefs, drinking whiskey with coke, playing PS, taking pictures with using DSLR camera and watching the first match of FIFA world cup football match. :)



I like this pic. Natural pose with holding a cup of whiskey plus coke. :)



Cheeeeersss~~ :D



Looks like a poster picture huh? Haha captured by a pro photographer uncle while i'm playing piano. :)



That's the photographer uncle stands in the middle. He's a funny joker too! He don't know how to plays guitar but he was playing the guitar and sang song without knowing the lyrics. Simply playing and singing with joking around. Yeah he is a nice person! :D



Jay and me.



The group photo. Happy 19th Birthday to Jonathan!! :D

____


I mixed 3 events in this post. Phew, do you know how long i took for writing this post? I have used about 3 freaking hours wtf. And now the time is 3.35am. I'm still in holiday! That's why i always sleep late every night and seriously my "body time" is totally ruined now. I'm different with normal peoples. People sleeps at night and wake up in the morning or maybe afternoon. While me, sleep in the morning and wake up in the evening. WTF. Due to the FIFA football match that had started few days ago, my daytime are gone. I always wake up and look at the clock, "What the hell?! It's already 5pm!" My goodness. And i did broke my sleeping record last Saturday. I slept at 4am and woke up at 7pm. I HAVE SLEPT FOR 15 HOURSSSS CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??? My day that has 24 hours just passed like that. This is how my holiday going. I'm gonna set it back to normal before the school reopen! Geez

Alright alright gonna stop here. I have enough for this post. I write this post for about 3 hours and you guys just read it for like 3 mins only? Lol. A hardworking blogger is hard to be. Penat sial! ><

Nitez everyone. Ooops should be "morning". :P Ciaoz~

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: