Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

HOLIDAY!

CHEESE :D


YESH! IT'S HOLIDAY NOWWWWW!!!!

Yeepee yaya yeepee yeepee yaaa~

Finally, have been endured the freaking mid-year exam for 3 bloody weeks, and finally the holiday comes now. I bet all the students are hyper with their outings and enjoying their holiday now. Woohoo! Happy holiday to everyone! :D

Don't ask me how was my exam going, because i won't be think about it anymore. It was a bad dream for me, which i really can't give any shit on those papers. Don't tell me what's my marks or how's my result, i don't wanna know. :( I just wanna enjoy my happy holiday! BOO YOU EXAM!



Me and Zukii in school. We used to chit chatting and talk bullshit and even camwhoring also don't wish to study for the next exam paper! Hmph :(



Notice the ribbon on his shirt's collar. Isn't it cute? It's a hair clip actually lol.

I went to SP for movie with Jaz on last Monday(31/05/10). Everyone is crazy complimenting Prince of Persia movie is nice, so how could i be so outdated right. I went to watch it and yeah, it's absolutely AWESOME! Thumbs up! (Y)

What reminds you on the 31th of the month? You guess. Don't know? Okay let me tell you.



Yesh! Baskin Robin's ice-creammmm!!! :D



Never eat this for ages d. Since that day is the 31th, and have 31% discount on it. It feels good to have some BR ice-cream in twice a month, although it's a little bit expensive compared with those normal ice-creams. :)



We ordered the Pint size bucket which costs Rm17.90 after discount. Only can choose 2 flavours, we hovered for so freaking long in front of the ice-cream fridge, still couldn't decide which flavour to eat. At last, we ordered Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Crazy Madness(I forgot what's the name called, i think it's called like that if i'm not mistaken). Both are chocolates! And chocolates do make peoples feel happy, seriously.



Nyom nyom. Chocolate Chip on the top and the other one on the bottom. Both are delicious yet it tastes freaking sweet. Must have a mineral water to drink after eaten it.



Jazzy and me. He looks cute with his posing like this. Hehe



I wore like sucks that day, and i looked sucks too. -.-

Saturday, the first day of the holiday. I went to SP again with Zukii, Jason and my first-time-meeting Zai Zai, Joseph. We were planned to watch Shrek that day, but due to the movie was fulled so just turned off and loitered around there. I still haven't watch Shrek, how outdated am i. I wanna watch it! :(



Camwhore with the mirror, as usual.



Best buddy ever, Zukii Tan. :)



I was taking picture while he was shaking his ass to me lol wtf.



We have no idea where to go or what to do. They suggested find a place to sit and yam char, so suddenly my mind popped out a dessert restaurant, HoneyMoon. And i ordered this, Mix Fruit with grass jelly. Not bad :)



There's watermelon, honeydew, mango, and kiwi in it. Fruits are the best in eating dessert or snacks. :)



Jason posed gay-ly with holding my bag lol



Me and Jos. Well, our first meeting each other on that day. He's a cute guy teehee. We went to Puchong's CC, and he taught me to play dota but i have no idea how to play at all, due to i'm not interested in it. :P Yet, Left4Dead is still good for me. My first time playing, feel awesome and challenging. :)

After that, Zukii brought me eat Lok Lok. (You know, the some kind like steamboat with a van that one). Omfg, i have gained 1kg cause of eat alot in these few days. Cham :'( Moreover, i'm having flu and cough now. Why give this shit of sick to me during my holidayyyyyyy....... I can't even blog nicely in this post, and i really don't know what am i writing. My brain think of what, then my fingers type what. I have sneezed uncountable times while i'm typing this post already. Anyone offer some tissue for me? I'm sick badly. :(

However, i'll still rock out my holiday like there's no tomorrow even though i'm sick. IDC! Hope you guys understand what i'm writing in this post. Once again, Happy Holiday. ;)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: