Followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Laughter


This picture, just uploaded by Jeremy in FB in few minutes ago and he tagged me. You know what, natural laughter is the most beautiful thing in this world. No matter how fugly or how fat or how many pimples on a girl's face, with just a natural smile or laugh, she is still beautiful. ;)

P/s : I'm not trying to be proud of saying me beautiful. I'm just saying the fact, so don't be misunderstand. :)


___________


AND FINALLY, I'VE DONE DOING THIS!



Moral folio that was already dragged me for years of doing this. I will get pek chek everytime i do this! Busy finding somebody's folio and copied this and that. Took all the pictures for the damn kerja amal. Then have to redo all the mistakes that i did which teacher kept complained about. Arghhh that's enough. -.-


AND I'M FINALLY DONE EVERYTHING! CONGRATZ ME! :D:D:D


As well as my Add Maths Folio, I'M DONE TOO! And i officially pass it up today. Millions thanks to Elly, my classmate that helped me done everything for the folio. Aww, feel guilty yet appreciate a lot for her help weyh. Anyway, Congrats me, i have no more folio to pek chek and always stay up all in the late night for doing that freaking folio anymore! HYPER SHIT! :D


Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: