Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hi March


I know i'm so slowwwwww for those Taiwan photos. Upload a picture layan you all first hahaha. The purple flowers are looking gorgeous, don't you think so? :)

Oh well, i just finished my Dole's pineapple promoter job. Doing sales doesn't stumped me toughly, but i found out it is my talent of doing that. I did not mean that i love to promote my products, but i just like to communicate with peoples, observing their speaking and actions.

From my experiences of various types of jobs that i worked before, i've gain more knowledge of each one of that. Sooner, bargain has become one of my expertise, as i known well the thoughts in sellers and buyers. Don't think i'm really very geng, i still need to train up more kay lol. That's why i am finding some freelance jobs in this idle moments. If anyone of you have any nice and benefited jobs, remember introduce to me! :P

Unconsciously we've stepped into the month of March. Time flies so fast huh. I am super free in these 2 months before i go to my NS, on about May i guess? I don't even know when is my 2nd batch NS starts wtf. In this leisure time, i'm trying to do some research on my future college stuffs which is really makes my head gone big aiks. Meanwhile, i'm gonna get my secret plan on teehee.

Alright update stops here. SPM results coming out soon omg! I dreamt that i get 4 A's when i was sleeping on yesterday night. Shits, please the real one can be better than that. :/

Have a nice March everyone.

Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: