Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Untitled post


Shits happens, but life still goes on.

March is sucks. (You can see i highlight it with a very ugly colour like a shit.) A lot of bad stuffs happened. Not only because of the disaster happening, but on myself too and as well as the peoples around me. I wonder why am i so "hak zai" sometimes? I really faced one chain of unlucky incidents happened continuously in a day before. I mean in this month. That was really pissed me off and screwed up on that day. I was like, "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! F*** MAN."

Life is really unexpected. Today you can be really very happy and excited with a HUGE SMILE on your face, but on the next day, you might be extremely sad and heartbreaks with the tears overwhelming your whole face. Two exactly different face expressions and feelings could change in just A DAY like this. You say, how unpredictable is that.

I'm having lifeless days right now. Very frustrated, very confused, and very fan.

Not sure which course to study is the most suitable. Not sure which colleges/universities is the best. Not sure what's my aim and goal. Not sure what career i want to work in my future. Not sure how to handle relationship problems, family problems, shits problems, what cow dog cat problems, blah blah blah.......


WHATEVER. -.-


Btw, i'm recently playing a game called Diner Dash Seasonal Snack Pack. I repeat and repeat playing at the same level which is level 5, for about more than 20 times already(seriously!), yet i still can't score the goal and pass the level. Anyone play this game and know what's the trick or some secret skills to score it? I need help here. :(

I bet nobody will choi me because i believe you all don't play this kind of stupid game like me. Lol fine.

Nothing more to say. Just a random post here, even without a proper title up there. Wait for my 2nd part of Taiwan post! Sayonara.

Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: