Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sweet honey bits


HELLO I'M BACK! :D

I'm finally back from Taiwan to my home sweet home. Seriously i miss my home alot when i was there! Overall, the trip was pretty awesome. Bu chuo yi xia. :)

Well, i'm not blog about my Taiwan trip for this post. There's tonnes and hundred thousand millions billions of pictures i haven't edit yet and upload. So please be patient. I'm gonna blog about my early Valentine's Day here!

Obviously, i can't get to celebrate my Valentine's day with my bf on the actual day. So then we celebrated it earlier before i fly to Taiwan. I got him a pair of standard steel couple necklaces that have our names carved on it as valentine's gift. :)

Front.

Behind. (Winnie on his, Ken on mine)

Originally this valentine's gift is a surprise for him that i planned for damn ages. But very unfortunate, my bf is too smart and he revealed the surprise by himself. It is very potong stim and beh song liao lorrrr. :( What's his return of my valentine's gift? It's a pair of couple rings. (As you can see i'm wearing that on my first top picture, and i also did mentioned it in my valentine video.) In coincidence, we both gave each other couple accessories. So ngam. Or because of our tacit understanding? :P

We went to Mid Valley on our "Valentine's Day". Very normal outing, we watched movie, had a grand dinner, and chilling around over there. As what people says commonly in cantonese, hang gai tai hei sek fan. That's what we did. Nothing special but we both felt satisfied and enjoyed ourselves. :)

Dinner @ Pasta Zanmai.

Camwhore before the foods come hehe.



Here comes our meals!

My Chicken & Japanese Mushroom with white sauce pasta.

Baby's Chicken Terriyaki Rice with Egg.

Desserts - Chocolate & Vanilla ice-cream with Banana slices, cornflakes, and Oreo!

Backwards S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D to D.E.S.S.E.R.T.S! You will be happy after you eat it. :)

I'm sho happee now you can see lol. Candid shot by Ken. He feel so funny of my black teeths because of eating oreos and he laughed at me!

I'm still prefer Sushi Zanmai instead of Pasta one. Sushi Zanmai is much more tastier and delicious. Zanmai should be famous of their Japanese foods, but not pasta the Italians one. If you wanna crave for yummy pastas, i suggest you to go for Italiannies. :)

Hang around to Gardens mall after dinner since Ken never been there before. Not really go there for shopping but just walked in, up and down for few escalators then walked out already lol.

Lights fountain at outside of Gardens main entrance. Many colours of lights pop out together with the water. Niceeee!

Love this. PURPLE! (L)


A short video clips, that i'd trimmed a lot of embarrassing parts. So you can see the video is playing not smooth. The funny part is when the fountain spouting 1 only and Ken said "yi tiao" LOL.

I hearts him. He loves me.

After lepak-ing, watched The Green Hornet at 9.40pm. The movie is not so bad, hilarious yet some scenes are quite fake. Well, overall is good. Rated 7/10.

Done with this post. Taiwan post and pictures will be uploaded soon! Just don't know need to wait how long lol. :P

Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: