Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rabbit the Playboy

Guess you guys know what's my post title brings to? Yeah. A male rabbit who is a playboy.

Haha just joking. It's a well-known brand selling clothes, shoes, bags and so on. Now i only realized that Playboy has manufactured spectacles too! That's impressing me lol.

So yeah, i changed a new spec, and it's Playboy. Full-frame, plastic, purple with pink in colour. The shopkeeper promoted me the spec, and she said the specs are still haven't launch in their shop yet. So i'm the first customer of buying it! Teehee. Btw, i get lots of negative comments say that it's not suits me. How sad. :( Kinda regret of buying it. But well, it's already bought right. So whatever. :/

Purple with Pink! Is this colour looks nice? Idk why i chose this colour. Frankly, I don't like pink colour actually. :/ Yet my favourite colour is purple!!! SWT -.- (But my blog background is pink in colour wtf)

[ BEFORE ]
This is my previous old spec. Half-frame, metal, brown in colour.

[ AFTER ]
Nice? Don't tell me it's not. I'll kill you! Lol joking lah. I've used to negative comments d. :(

This is the first time i wore my new spec right after i took from the shop. And then i went to Pappa Rich @ Taipan with my daddy to have our dinner. Brought my laptop along and use webcam to captured myself. I'm drinking Mocha Ice-cream, taste nice! :) I censored the uncle/pervert behind me that looking me taking pic. :P


Full-frame plastic spec seems so common for people nowadays? Especially the BLACK COLOUR one. And that is why i chose purple colour. Looks indifferent and more unique.

Next post i'll be blog about my house pre-christmas celebration with my family and relatives. Stay Tuned. ;)

Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: