Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Checkpoint


I'm getting nearer to the terminal point! Time flies, 2 weeks of exams is over, only 2 more subjects left!!! It's December now. I'm on the halfway to the victory and freedom! Yadayadayada :-D

I've been so stressed out in all these time, while preparing and study for my exams. My time is so packed, always have to keep my time to study. Take a nap cannot take too long, sleep also cannot sleep too late. Alarm clock is always stand by at my side to wake me up from resting too long. No night outings, i doesn't mean outing with friends, but is even out for a dinner with parents is also difficult for me to do so. Because i have not much time, i'm a last minute person, study in the eleventh hour have to grasp every single minute, every second. That is why i'm no more spend my time on the computer that much.

Well, i daydreamed when i'm halfway studying at times. I thought alot and studies did inspired me something. This exam makes me get more closer to God, i prayed a lot and read the Bible. God's words in Bible inspired me and it reflected many things in my mind. Life isn't that tough, as long as you have a persisted heart and toil up yourself to work for it, then you will realise every effort that you sacrificed is worthy at the end. No matter the result is good or bad, you will learn a lesson because you've experienced it. The feeling of relieved and enjoyment is indescribable in words.

"No trial has come to you but what is human. God is faithful and will not let you be tried beyond your strength; but with the trial he will also provide a way out, so that you may be able to bear it." -1 Corinthians 10:13-

There's one more thing that i discovered from studies. When you are not in the mood to study, despite how much you read, how much you study and trying to suck all of the syllabus into your brain, that is also useless because you don't have the heart. Well, there's only one thing you should do to overcome this problem. Basically, you must get interest with the things that you study. Try to develop your feelings with the reading materials. In spite of how difficult or how much do you hate to study, you just have to fall in love with it and must have the heart. Without the heart, even though it's not in studies, yet no matter what you do, that's pointless also. And of course, do not let laziness tempted you, or else you will never success and become a slush in your life.

All of these are my inspiration that i self-experienced recently. I think i can be physiologist d, so many principles i've shared! Haha! Nolah, actually i'm just saying what's my thoughts in my mind, and share to you all. Hopefully you get what i mean and perhaps inspire you something too.

Kay, back to the main topic, my school's life. Exams was just fine. Some subjects satisfied me with my doing on it, yet some subjects.... Errrr let it be lah. Haha. My results which will be coming out on next year's March will prove everything. :)

Before one week of the SPM exam, there was an event in my school that is called Majlis Restu. It is like a farewell specially for those SPM candidates that are going to take the exam and leave the school. Shake hands and hugging with the teachers, and they ask us students to apologize for our previous fault and offenses?! Lol, that's definitely not my style weh!

Nah, i just shook their hands and they hugged me, then i ciaoz. Lol :P


PICTURES TIME!!!
Let me introduce you all of my fellow friends in school. :D Of course, they are just some of it. There is also a lot of other friends that i can't manage to take picture with all of them!


My beloved christian friend in school, Christina! She is a sweet friend of mine. :)

My classmate aka best friend that sit besides me in class everyday! Kathleen. I used to call her Huey Leen. :)

2 indians classmates that sit infront of me and Huey Leen. Priya and Pavitra! They named 4 of us in a group called as Foursome. Our foursome date is on 15th June, the middle of the year and the middle of the month. It's a day that we set to meet up together in every year to avoid of losing contact. Nah, i'm not totally racist to Indians actually. I love them too! :D

The graphic class student and the future animation designer haha! Her name is Chui Yee. :)

This is my buddy, Hui Chien! Okay, let me define "buddy". Buddy for me defined as Sworn Friend of life. I know her since in primary school, and i started close to her since i was Form 2. That is because i went to the same tuition centre with her and we had a lot of sweet memories. She is a Science stream student, the first class of Form 5. A brilliant student, and i believe she will be a doctor in the future! I remember she told me that is her ambition. :) A loyal and helpful friend, i will never forget her in my entire life.

See our hands on shoulders to each other you can see how intimate we are. :D I said i look nerd and yong sui with wearing spec in the picture, so we together put off our nerdy specs! Haha!

She looks gorgeous with a delightful smile by showing her white teeth. Isn't it? :)

The Indian girl at the back is really a disgrace for this picture. -.- Lol jk.

The boy called Zukii. He is my classmate and can regard as my best friend too. I remember there was happened rumors between both of them before in years ago! Lol x)

I will never forget each one of them in my school. They are all in my memories.

-

And then on the day of XXX, forgot when was it d. I went to school for the last schooling day, actually is just wanted to take the SPM slip paper from teacher. The pictures of last day in school will be blog in someday.

Went for lunch with boyfie after school. :)

We ate this! The new released MacChicken Supreme in McD. That's tons of times i watch their advertisement on TV! "Hey Mac chicken, oh chicken! So juicy, so tasty! It's all in fantasy!" The song that they sing is something like that. And then the guys will pound the table and stand on the chairs dancing blah blah blah. LOL. Have you seen that? XD

McD fries! (Y)

Mohawk fella.

Look at his blur noob face! He surely whack me off if he knows i post this picture in my blog! Hahahaha! ;P

Headed for Starbucks drink after that! I mistakenly ordered the wrong drink. I didn't know Chocolate Java Chips has 2 types which is cream base or coffee base. I ordered the cream base and it's taste like Creamy Milo. Sucks! I don't like it. The normal one that i drank before used to be my favourite. Regretted of buying this shit and costs me for Rm16.30!!! Wtf. Sad max. :(

Reluctantly drinking it with a smile. :')

Say HI to my driver. He address me as madam when i asked him come to fetch me! LOL muahahahaha

-

Hey i smell Christmas! Santa Claus is coming to town! :-D


I might be going to Singapore with my family during Christmas. That will be absolutely AWESOME MAX! Ahhhh can't wait for it! And i can't wait for the coming of 2011! Can you see the word of "desperate" on my forehead? Lmao! :P

Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: