Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pre-Christmas

Jesus's Birthday is coming!! ;)


Christmas is around the corner. Christmas trees, colourful sparkling lights and beautiful decoration is everywhere. Aww cantik sekali! I will be celebrating my Christmas at Singapore this year. It would be absolutely awesome pawsome! This is the first time i spend my Christmas celebration at other country. Usually every year's Christmas my house will organize some party or open house, but this year we celebrated it at home earlier. Just invited some of my relatives makan makan only. :)

Mummy's birthday. We went to Pyramid to see Christmas decoration and jalan jalan. Mom cooking dinner on that day, so we had our dinner at home. Usually special events we'll be having grand dinner at outside, but mummy said don't wanna waste money, so just had a simple homecook dinner. We reached Pyramid about 9pm. Only left an hour more to spend our time at there. Nothing to do over there, just loitered around, kinda bored. -.-

Mummy & Daddy with Christmas tree. :)

I look super nerd and very "shu nv" here omg! -.-" It is so so wrong.


---------


Here is the pre-christmas celebration at home after a day of my mom's birthday. Having steamboat dinner together with my family and relatives. Meanwhile, celebrate my mom's belated birthday too.

Ingredients.

We have Pizzas too! From Sarpino's.

I'm the one who ordered the Pizza delivery. And there was happened an incident that really pissed me off. I was unsure whether order Sarpino's or Domino's pizzas is better. So i called Sarpino's and ask for further information to make a better decision. Here is the convo between me and the receptionist.

"Errr.. Can i ask how big is large size pizza?"

"Miss, can i have your name, number and address please?"

"Oh ya sure. I'm Winnie."

I wanted to know all the information bout the pizzas first before i make the order, so i ask him a lot of questions anxiously. I was very pek chek already by the way he talking to me hastily. BY RIGHT, he should answer all of my questions first then only let me decide whether i wanted to order or not right? But he talked like this to me.

"Err.. Can i ask how big is large size pizza?" (I asked again, because he didn't answer me at the first place)

"It's 12 inches, miss. Miss, can i have you name, number and address please?"

"Owh. Can i know what kind of flavours do ........... "

I HAVE NOT EVEN FINISH ASKING MY QUESTION, HE STRAIGHT INTERRUPTED AND CUT IT OFF BY YELLING AT ME.

"EH MISS! CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER AND ADDRESS???!!!"

O_O! I stunned for a few seconds. Then i answered him with a superficial way with anger. I was like, WTF MAN? He is being so rude and yell at me??!! What's wrong with him?! WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS?! Fucking harsh and impolite. I was so freaking pek chek and angry that time. Damn -.-"

Ok fine. Skip that dumb-ass part. Now continue my steamboat story.

Tomyam soup! (Y) Wooots my favourite! :D

Cannot missed out fishballs and meatballs. Nyom nyom nyom~

Cannot missed out chillies too! My dad bought this from a steamboat restaurant that we often eat there at ss15 called Bee Ho. *click their website!* We are their loyal fans! :D Their chilli paste is AWESOME!!!

We have hong dao sui for dessert too! :)

Cousin, Noel. The 38 one. Lol :P

She keep refused to talk to me, i was so bored that time! Don't always busy with your phone lah! :(

Then, I catch her come to camwhore with me. Hehehe :P

SUPER LOVE MY NATURAL CURLY HAIR! Muahahaha

Say I'm Hot. Boo! *sarcasm*

----------

Urgh, i'm staying at home like a pig nowadays. My last exam paper is on next Monday, and i haven't even start study yet? Gosh, i have given 1 week plus to prepare for my last Ekonomi paper, yet i don't cherish the time and always be the last minute. I cannot be cure of my laziness seriously. I'm a pig, pig is me. And that's what my baby always call me. Bleh ;P

Oh ya, i am officially back to my FB already. Feel free to drop a comment in my profile or photos! ;) I AM BACK!! Hehehehehe *click me!*


Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: