Followers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas eve


Well, it's Christmas eve today. I'm currently in Singapore, my sis's rented apartment. Just a quick update post here, i'll be blog about my Sg trip when i'm back to my home sweet home.

It's Christmas tomorrow!!! Hope everything will goes perfectly on the actual Christmas day. I WANT A HAPPENING CHRIRSTMAS!! Actually i was quite pek chek in Sg here, due to some problems are troubling me and i disliked it. I miss home. :( I'll be back to M'sia on maybe tomorrow or Sunday. The most important person that i miss the most is HIM. :'(

5 more mins to go and strikes to 12am. Are you guys counting down out there? :) Wish you all have a Happy Merry Christmasssss!!! :D

My retarded pic with a over-big christmas hat, and a stupid PEACE pose. Then got some fake edited snowflakes somemore! (My current Twitter display pic lol)


Present a christmas gift for you all. It's an awesome Christmas video. Do enjoy it ;)





p/s : It's not a perfect Christmas without you. I feel lonely. :(


Μĭѕş Ẅ

No comments: