Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Randomic


Bah! ;)

A randomic post here. Just upload some of my retarded pictures here. Lol



Well, i just changed a new bath towel recently, due to my old towel had already fat mou and it looks so yucks like the dirty cloth on the floor which used for mopping your legs! Then my sister found this new towel for me in the cupboard since nobody use it and it is still new.



It's in baby blue colour! Love the colour lots because it brings me feels like a very fresh and striking colour that i always use it to wipe my face or body lol



I got this free Digi Campus number from my school. It is free and i just activated it yesterday. The rate is super cheap! Sms to the numbers in Friends&Family is all FREE. And the call rates prices are reasonable too.



My old Digi number had already expired due to the long term of abandoned it and forgot to top up my credit. And last time i used to using the Super Sms package, but not anymore now. Fine, just ignore it since i have a new Digi number now. Yays! :D



Promoting my Digi Campus number. Feel free just sms me! :) Btw, i will still remain my Maxis/Hotlink number, becos the number used to be my main number that i used for few years already.

p/s: Those who kena pranked by me, i guess you know who am i now. Lol :P



Accompanied my cousin, Noel to Lowyat last thursday to buy a new laptop for herself. Yeah it's Compaq. See how excited she was of finally get a new laptop for her own. *jealous sia*



And she's using Windows 7. *jealous again* :( She tried using her webcam for testing at my house, and we video calls each other with using Skype while we were just sitting right beside only! Lol Her webcam is so damn chun as you can see from the picture above there, was a cute little piggy on it. It made me laughed my ass off when i saw that! HAHAHA



She can set many types of faces on it if she don't wanna show her real face. CUTE LARH~ (L)



And what's this? Chinese statue? Looks sucks yet funny! LOL


Alright end post. Gonna off to tuition later. Baiiiiiii ;)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: