Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Memories Recalling

Last Saturday, i was alone in the house and i ate my home-cook dinner with sitting alone at the dining table. After eating, i walked out to my house's car porch since I've nothing to do (already get bored of online and FB at that time). That time was 7pm, and it was just after raining. Droplets parking themselves on the tree leaves and everywhere. When i looked up the sky, oh how beautiful it was. The sky is orange in colour and i just falled in love with it once i saw it. I have never seen before and didn't realize that the sky is can be that wonderful and gorgeous.

Well, the surrounding had turned my mood and chilled my heart. I felt so comfortable in under the cooling environment and looked at the sky that seemed like a huge orange blanket covered over the earth. I was like in the another world.



Before edited



After edited

See, there's no any big difference of before and after editing right. I just edited the light level and contrast only. There's no any single edit in making the sky become orange colour kay



The tree is relaxing under the sky too. *edited*




A row of houses. This picture looks kinda artistic, isn't it?



Illusion photo editing.



A sudden 3G call by Jeremy.



Sky was getting darker. My footsteps brought me to the garden that we went before.



Memories appeared in my mind when i sat down quietly under the dim light.



Dimming lamp post illuminated the garden and playground at the night.



Thinking of you by sitting alone in a strictly cold and a silent peace.



You used to sit beside me while i lay my head on your lovely shoulder.



I feel cold when I'm standing on this lonely street. It reminds me how our eyes met each other here.



Feeling lonely and homeless by being emo under the light on a night street without any trace of sound.


-

A sound came from my heart and that's what I'm feeling now.
I Miss You.

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: