Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

April updates


This post is all about April. Due to my laziness of updating blog, i skipped everything bout the March's posts, so just blog bout the latest updates yea.

1st of April (April Fool Day)

My moral class had organized a visitation to the orphanage-Agathians Shelter for the purpose of doing our moral folio. At my first thought, the orphanage would be okay for me and having fun with those adorable kids. But then when i reached there, they are all indians. It is a indian orphanage i think. I'm not trying to be racist, but at least can let me see a white skin one, so that easier for me to communicate with them? :( However, i still had fun with them, though they're all not the same skin colour with me lol wtf



The gang that i always hang with in school. :)



Try to photoshoot at the place. I like this bricks-stairs, looks antique and nice.



And this cute drawing art on the wall.



And again, took picture with the brick-wall.



Playing with the 2 little indian kids. :)



Group photo.



Yennie and me in the bus. :)

After got back from the visitation, till now i still haven't complete my freaking-long-abandoned moral folio yet wtf! You know... Lazy is the word.

-

3rd April, went back to my dad's hometown, Melacca for Ching Ming festival. I've never been to visit my grandparents' graveyard before in my memory. Yet this time i try to become a filial granddaughter and accompanied my dad and relatives to clean up the graves.

Woke up early in the morning at 5.40am on the next day. I even never wake up that early for my schooling day also. Rolling my eyes while heard the alarm's sounds, so sleepyyyyy...

Reached there at 6.30am. Waited my other relatives came, then we started to clean up the grave and burn all the paper burns. I saw many weirdo types of paper burns, all are so looks-so-real and i felt so impressed bout how they made it.



See this. Jeweleries, spectacles, belt, wallet, gold and beers. There is a handphone on the left side bottom too! Saw it? Lol



And these are the cheongsam that burn for my grandma. And a handbag for her too. Isn't it looks perfectly good in handmade papers?

I was wondering are they really gonna receive all these stuffs that we burnt for them to their "world". If yes, they might be very rich and wealthy in below there then. Dress nicely with holding lots of gold and cashes lol

My dad asked my aunty, "Why didn't buy a laptop for them? So that they can play mah."

My aunty said, "I scare burn for them, they don't know how to use in below there haha."

Hahaha yeah sounds correct too huh. Nvm lah, at least they have mobile phone also mah. Lol wtf



Packed it all together and overwhelm with those paper burn cashes.



And start burning it. Then my relatives, who are the non-christians lighted up the candles and prayed.



Colourful papers put on the grave. Don't know what's the purpose for. But it looks nice btw lol



Took pictures with relatives, and the graveyard lol wtf. Is there anyone take pictures like this also? -.-



A bunch of birds. No idea what are they looking for.



Scare of them fly away while taking this pic lol


Done with the Ching Ming post. I know this post feels a little creepy, cos of the graveyard pictures and the paper burn stuffs. Haha well, see it if you're not scare. :)


For more pictures, please visit my facebook photo album. Thankyou. :)


Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: