Followers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Next Stop, Happiness

I'm currently obsessed with this chinese Taiwan drama, 《下一站,幸福》(Next Stop, Happiness). I give thousand millions of thumbs up to rate this drama seriously. It is the most freaking touching drama I've ever watched. How could a drama makes a person's tears flowing like a tap water? Truth to be told, I am the one.

My gosh, i was not weeping or just simply dropping few drop of tears from my eyes in purpose when i'm watching this show. But i was crying badlyyyyyyy! I cried out loud like a mad dog till my tears were overwhelmed my whole bloody face, can you believe this? Please believe it, and you definitely must watch this drama seriously.

For the guys.. I don't know whether is it nice for you or not. Perhaps girls will think this is a touching show and cried because of girls are born to be more emotional than guys? However, what i can comment for this show is really AWESOME TO THE MAX!

Besides, the main male character, VanNess Wu is super HANDSOME with his gorgeous look and muscular sexy body that can makes every girls go crazy over him. Especially his single eyelid eyes, oh mannn.... It's super charming and melts my heart from solid to liquid! LMAO







This picture melts my heart, aren't you too? Awwwww..


My most favourite picture! (L)







Sweet and happy family. Love this lot!



And this cute little kid, everybody calls him as Xiao Bing Bing, act as the main characters' son. He's soooooo adorable and thoughtful. He is filial to his parents and always act the cutest look in the show that makes every audiences feel so touched and sympathize. Isn't he's a best actor of all since he is just a young age kid and have a good talent in acting? I dare say his real life parents should be feel very proud of him.



吴慷仁a.k.a花拓也(left), 安以轩a.k.a梁慕橙(middle), 吴建豪a.k.a任光晞(right)


Now i introduce you the two theme songs in this drama. 《亲人》 and 《我爱他》 by 叮当.



亲人-叮当

You can see some previews shots from the show in this video.



我爱他-叮当


I love the making of MV of this song. Describing how hurt is the girl when she saw how did her boyfriend betrayed her. Such a tragedy.. Sigh

When i heard these 2 songs, my mind automatically will reminds me bout the drama. And all the touching scenes came out from my mind... Yet, i still prefer the first top song/video instead of the below one. I almost listen to it every night before i sleep lol. Btw, hope you all like it! Enjoy :)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: