Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Taiping Trip


First term school's exam had passed, and i'm now back to the normal, as in blogging and facebooking, as usual.

I did enjoyed some days during my March's school holiday. And this post is about my 2 days 1 night trip at Perak with my mom and aunty. Quite a boring trip for me because i'm always the only teen that go for a vacation with the adults. Without the accompany of cousins or siblings, it would become a very boring trip indeed.

We went to Ipoh on the first day due to we were planned for this vacation on the last minute and we departed in the evening. I was reluctant to follow them actually, but since i've nothing to do in the house for my holiday, so i just followed them for fun. (although i know it's not fun) -.-



Mountains and greeny trees gripping the highway on the both sides. Perak is such a nature state that is full of greens and high hills. The air is fresh and the water is clear.



Evening sunshine. :)

Reached there at night and meet up with my relatives over there. We had dinner then my relative brought us to the pasar malam for jalan jalan.

After loitering at the night market, then back to my relative's house and simply stayed for one night. Due to their house don't have any more spaces for us to sleep, so me, my mom and aunty, we 3 persons just squeezed together on a 2 combined mattresses and with a small standing fan blew up the hot surrounding. It took me 2 hours of turning my body right to left, left to right on the mattress. It was so damn hard for me to sleeeeep you knowwww.

The second day, straight headed to Taiping in the early morning without eating any breakfast due to my mom took the wrong way and drove straight to the highway wtf. Fine, at least i can still continue my beauty sleep in the car lol



Camwhore pics in the car. I try to edit and combine the pictures into one, but it seems failed. Cacated edit with kinda blur pixels. Damn



Reached Taiping and we ate this. Kai Si Hor Fun (HorFun noodle with chicken slices) that just costs ONLY RM2.70!! Every bowls are also the same price, you can choose which types of noodles you want. Where to find this kind of price in KL?! Not at all man, at least minimum the cheapest one also costs RM3.50 i guess. The restaurant's business is good, and it was crowded with peoples.



Pork meatballs. Nice also. :)

Later on, mom brought us to the Taiping's museum. Gosh now only i realized that i don't like to visit museum actually. It is boringggggg! Fyi, i'm not interested in those historical events or stuffs. I might be feel ok if observing those animals' samples or some interesting stuffs that i never seen before. But if you want me to visit those Malaysia's histories with those weirdy weirdy things, on how they made it or how they invented it. I would be simply look around for just finding any thing that i'm interested or not. If no, then i'll say: "Okay, i'm done, let's go."

I did that to my mom, and she nagged me with a bunch of reasons of telling me how important histories are wtf. Perhaps this is the reason that i always got failed in my Sejarah test paper? Lol



This huge and rare weirdo would be okay for me to visit. The skeleton bone of.... (I forgot what's the animal called) If i'm not mistaken, it's called Tapir in malay i think.



SIBEH HOT LAHHH!

Next destination is at Maxwell Hill, also known as Bukit Larut, one of the attraction place at Taiping. We bought the ticket and the driver drove us and other travelers up to the top hill with driving a jeep. Geez, the narrow roads are so steep and the winding road kept turning left and right, made me felt fucking awful and wanna vomit wtf. And the journey to there was about half an hour long and we were squeezed with total 11 peoples in a jeep wtf



My head is so damn dizzy and heavy after reaching there. This would be the first and the last picture i took at Bukit Larut.



Nothing special over there. It just full of greenish trees and the breezing fresh air. Yes i love nature a lot, but due to the horrible journey and the stars spinning on my head, then it had spoiled my mood to enjoy and relax at the nice environment there. :(



Maxwell Hill. 1036m high from the sea level. Is it higher than Cameron and Genting?





Awww, i'm so wanted to have a DSLR desperately. So that i can take all these nature pictures better. Do you notice the ant crawling on the stem of the flower?



Mom. :) She said the flower on the left bottom was nice and asked me to take picture for her.



Camwhore on the top hill feeling different?

After visiting there for just a short half an hour, then we went back down with sitting the jeep, AGAIN. We took half an hour for the journey to up there, then spent half an hour inhaling the fresh air over there, and then took half an hour journey went back down again. 1 hour of dizzy journey and half an hour of relaxing+rest down my dizzy mind. Fortunately i didn't vomit till my intestines out wtf

Next destination, the Charcoal Factory. I have no idea why my mom brought me here, and she said she wanted to take information so that can bring the visitors come here next time as she is a tourist guide now.



Delivering the mangrove trees trunks in all the way from the forest. Charcoal is made by mangrove trees, you know that? I just knew it that time also lol



They burn the mangrove trees to make charcoals in the bricks-made igloo.



Smokes came out from the burning of mangrove trees. The boss of the factory said it's a harmless smokes and good for our healths too. It is sort of water vapour that evaporate from gas to liquids. Btw, it really smells sucks! And my nose was stuck and hardly breathe, but the boss said it is good for us, so we won't get nose cancer of inhaling the smokes wth -.-



Seafood on the next! Yummay :D



When we were on the way back, i saw the cycling race on the road with the guides of many polices car and vans. I looked out with stretching my head out of the window, and one of the guy say HI to me hahaha



My mom bought this back, curry chicken in bread. Yummy but it's oily and fattening. =) =(


P/S: There's still have a lot and a lot and a lot of pictures and outings i not yet post up! OhEmmGee =O

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: