Followers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

HUAT AH!!


Can you see the reddish angpaus? It was all the money that i "earned" during CNY lol. Don't know why, the words of HUAT AH!, is it got influenced by the movie of "Money Not Enough 2"? (Peoples who watched the movie before should know about this) Now everyone is talking about that, even the lion dance dancers were same too. They're playing the chinese instruments on the halfway and the lion dance was dancing, then this word shouted out suddenly: "HUAT AH!"

I was like, meh si oh? -.-



I counted my angpau money on the 15th day of CNY which is Chap Goh Mei. On the past few years, i do not have this kind of habit that is collect all the angpau first then count it on the last day of CNY. Normally was received the angpau, then straight away opened it and took out the money. My friend said if collected all the angpaus, then open it all on the last day of CNY, will get more prosperity and will not spend unwisely? Don't know true or not lol. Well, already predicted how much is the amount which is almost the same in every year. So, nothing special. Gonna bank in all the cash into my bank, and start to save money to fulfill the stuffs that is in my wish list.



I need a DSLR! :( Gonna buy it someday, but not now. Wish i can get it as my birthday present on my 18th birthday? Teehee

I need a mobile phone. Don't need to be very high tech or very canggih. I'm kinda low demand on handphones, as long as the phone's functions are pretty enough for me to use. And of course, the appearance of the phone must be very elegant too, then only can match Miss W. Hahaha lmao.

Currently these are the 2 items that i wish for desperately. Other nice stuffs may wish of getting it on the next time lol.

Last week went for a dinner with my family, aunty's family and my grandfather. This was the only one yu sang that i ate during the CNY.



I like to eat the crispy thingy. And the sweet sour sauces are yummayy.



Once again, we lou sang and shouted: "HUAT AH!!!" :D

On the Chap Goh Mei eve, i went to SAGC to attend the night of Chap Goh Mei. The activities were good, yet it gave me some kinda boring feelings too. Because those activities are same with the previous time i went, exp. breaking ice game and the story telling part. No offense to Christina and SAGC members, this is just my little comment bout it yea. :)

Btw, quite enjoyed the dinner with the members and friends there. And i tried to use the DSRL to capture pictures that owned by a friend. Super chun eh! Jealous sia :((



Alicia and me. The tall girl that is talented to be a model. I look short when standing beside her. :( But she kept complained that she don't like her current height aiks



Shayne and me. The cute fella. First time met him and knew each other at CUN Camp 3 on last year which he was in the same group with me too.



Nicholas and me. The funny joker who always made me laugh out loud lol



Lastly, Wei Siang and me with the interruption of Nicholas's name ish.

CNY has already passes for a week but i still post about my CNY stuffs lol wtf.

I fell down at my house's staircase 2 days ago. Don't know what bad luck goes against me recently, keep falling down and i get a big bruises on my right leg! I fall on the staircase and hit it just right on the bone of my leg eh. Sibeh sakit.



It's right, not the left. The small bruise on the left one i have no idea how i got that. Compare it lah sigh. Dammit, hang sui wan -.-



The second day i went to school after i get the bruise, my friend said it is shaped like the number of 6. Then the third day, my sister said now it's shaped like the number of 8. And she asks me to buy lottery for that number! Lol. My dad's car plate number is 6866, i have kena the first 2 number! Maybe he should really buy it, and can get to be a millionaire muahahaha

And now, a number of 8 is on my leg. In chinese, the sounds of eight is about prosperous. So it's mean, HUAT AHHH!! :D Will this bruise can brings me prosperity? :)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: