Followers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bizzy updates

Picture of the day ♥

Alright not much things to write in this post, because the friggin clock now is at 2.19am. Just a little updates here about my last week outing to Mid Valley with my mom and sister. It might be a boring post, i guess. =/



Alice in Wonderland exhibition at MV.



The dining table for those mad and insane little kiddos to have their high-tea. And the grand chair, where is the Hatter sit at.





Mushrooms in the Wonderland. Looks so fairytale-ness. All the kids were running around there and asked their parents to take pictures for them.



Flowers who can talk. One of the 6 impossible things. :)

Don't know what the hell am i writing for the captions? Go watch Alice in Wonderland then. I just watched today and it was pretty awesome. :)

After that, went to KimGary to get something in our mouths munching for passing time lol



And i ordered this. Snow mallow Mango. Chun! I love the freaking smooth blended ice. It was like put it in your mouth, and it will melted itself in it. Feels so.... Yeah, you know that.



My mom ordered this, same type with mine but hers is red bean. It's nice too!



Minces beef potatoes for our snacks. Thumbs up!



Cheese and Ham sandwich. We have no more space for our tummy and ended up tapao back for my dad after eating just 1 piece of it lol wtf

Okay i know i have being too much for posting up the foods pictures. Once i saw deliciousy foods, my first action is to take picture. That's why my blog is full of the posts with food what hahaha.

See, i told you it's a boring post right. Just wanna post those pictures up to keep my blog some updates, and this post i've dragged for a freaking long time. So now finally i have published and post it up. Next posts will be the Taiping trip that i went in few days ago, celebration of Irene's belated birthday and some whatsoever blah blah. Moreover i'm having exams next week, goddammit. And school's holiday is going to enddddddd! I have no time anymoreeeeee! Pfft grr :'((((

Current status : BUSY.

Busy of?

Moral folio. UNDONE.

Printing the photos for my kerja amal. UNDONE.

Prepare study for my March's exams. UNDONE.

Shopping. Will go for it on this saturday. UNDONE.

Editing millions of pictures. UNDONE.


These are my so called bizzy. Busy what lah. This don't call as busy, this is what we called as LAZY. If i'm hardworking, all of my school works should done in damn early centuries ago. FML

I have to go. Will be back soon. :)

Μїśş Ẅ

No comments: